4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Bones used to be a dev with real integrity and work ethic about 2 years ago. I supported him on patreon for many months despite being broke myself. Hurts my heart to see him as one of the biggest Scamaz developers around nowadays. I guess you either quit a SpongeBob or work long enough to see yourself become a squidward.

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
Decided to follow his Discord, and check his Twitter, and there are quite many concepts he can just put in the game, add some text, fix the small figures in the game, and done. I don't get why it spins around with no content for so long. As many have pointed out, people are basically handing him ideas on a golden/silver plater, and not bad ideas in the slightest.
Sad how one of the games I actually enjoyed the most, has become this weird meme, and disappointment on the site

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
we will see if this game will survive. TBH... i don't really care. This Thread entertains me more than the game right now.
But right at the moment an update would be more surprising than the Abandoned batch. Lets see if the skeleton is good for positive surprises ^^

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
You should read it. He gives approximate release dates for Surivor guilt and Manor. If he respects the deadline (which he hasn't done often TBH) we finally get updates on the games, if not it's the nail in the coffin for most of us.
okay.... there are dates mentioned. we'll see how valid they are. But i am surprised Bones is aware of the fact people are pissed off. He always seemed to ignore that or let his moderators handle that.... anyway..... since i don't expect anything i cannot be disappointed.

Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017
Hi. Just started playing this game. Played first day, just quit the game, but after going back it didnt save. Why didnt it auto save? Do you have play a whole day (sleep) to make it auto save?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Do you have play a whole day (sleep) to make it auto save?
Yes. It is recommended for you to manually save, as you would in any RPGM game, just in case you want to experiment with some stuff.

Also, to avoid another comment, I'm guessing you're not playing from the compressed file but rather from the extracted files? Sounds stupid, but it has happened and people haven't been able to save successfully because of it.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes