4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
already ı trying in free roam , not working. ı created "saves" folder and upload some save folder and tryed run the saves but continue button was diabled , what should ı do ?
Hit the X button or whatever your cancel button is when in free roaming. This should bring up the menu then select save. If that doesn't work hit F1 and go to the keyboard tab and double check your buttons.

BACIKATLEDEN

Aug 29, 2018
Hit the X button or whatever your cancel button is when in free roaming. This should bring up the menu then select save. If that doesn't work hit F1 and go to the keyboard tab and double check your buttons.
my space button interacts with the environment so it works. just ı cant save , save files not working in the save page , space or any key not working in the save page , there is no saves folder in the game folder by the way , what could be the problem?

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
already ı trying in free roam , not working. ı created "saves" folder and upload some save folder and tryed run the saves but continue button was diabled , what should ı do ?
saves are right in the bt:the manor folder. It's not in some save folder. Try my saves and come back if it still not work 1641306098108.png

DcntMood

Feb 10, 2021
its 7 months since last update?wtf is happening?does anyone know something,or mr.Bones himself told about it?

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Well, if you are SubscribeStar or Patreon subscriber you need to communicate to the developer in SubscribeStar forum, Patreon forum, and/or private discord asking why the project been delayed. Mean time you should check into their policy for developer requirements, if the developer do not meet the requirement or respond in timely manner, you can reach out to SubscribeStar or Patreon and fill out the complaint or unsubscribe from their site.
I'm actually not his subscriber. If I was, I would have canceled it long time ago. But that was not my point here. My individual action as subscriber (even if I was one), in any way you suggested, wouldn't change current situation a bit. You could consider my text as appeal, wake up call to subscribers for joint action. That is the only way dev can be force to speed up. Suggestion is simple: if you want to keep your snail pace, do other jobs, etc... then offer your subscribers options pay per major update with same tiers and perks as monthly ones have.
If you are not a SubscribeStar or Patreon subscriber (pirate users) there is not much you can do, you can complain as much you want to and etc. Which usually 90% of the users on F95 are pirates and 50% of them complains about the when the next release update, patches, incest patches, etc. Beside why complain if you are using the VN/Game/Video/Graphic at no cost that may make the developer losing money while supporting the developer at no cost.

Beside, Dr Done is not the only person who seems to be in slow update release as well working on more than one project. There are others as well in other F95 forums. There is a VN i really enjoy, that only works on one project that rarely communicate in F95 and takes quite some time to release the next updates. In addition, that forum got tagged twice as "Abandoned" over the last two years. There is nothing I need to complain about that since I do not subscribe to that developer's SubscribeStar or Patreon site.
That is exact limbo dance that this dev (and others) are dancing. When it is convenient for them they are struggling artists who just seek for support and patreon, subscribestar are just their tools. As a fiddler in underground station, dev is comming whenever he wants. He has no obligations. Just performing and later offering hat to public with no obligations for them either. But, unlike the fiddler, behind that "artism" here, there is a business, not just support to artists. Business with multiple variations of subscriptions, each with own perks.
So, here we are: when dev is collecting each month automatically his subscription, he is businessman. When he has to deliver he is artist with his private issues, no deadlines, obligations, responsibilities... Man, you got to choose: keep your artist/fiddler attitude and current pace but then put your hat on the floor so each can chip whenever and whatever he/she wants. No tiers, subscriptions, monthly rebilling for nothing. Free will of occasional chippers or for followers pay per major update. Other option is be pro as your sites are already made that way. But then this is your job, commit to it, deliver according schedule you proclaim in advance (update every month, two, six, once a decade, who cares, just let your subscribers know in advance what they are commiting for. No lame excuses). Also, if you want to be professional and keep current pace, option pay per major update, fits here too (as in first choice above).
Are you supporter or not is irrelevant if you want to tell something to people that are paying. Like Ponzie scheme. You have every right to say to your friends and others be careful, it doesn't look good. No matter you invested in it or not.
If patrons adopt this attitude, you'll see very quickly how dr bones and guys alike can move faster. Or simply vanish with bits of current income they are using for own leisure time
You may say this developer is making +4k$ per month, minus SubscribeStar or Patreon's fees, transfer and converting currency fee, taxes, etc. So, might ended up half the value or less. If the developer has a team to assist the work then less money for the developer since the developer is also paying the team as well.
At the end, is it 4k/mo gros or net it is irrelevant. I doubt his payments to taxes and sites are 50%. Even if you are correct, it is still significant ammount that requires his honest work. If he has team, it is even worse. With team updates should move faster than if he is solo. Why he is paying them for 7 idle months and 2nd game updated in 2022, when last update was in 2019?
Now I said everything about this issue and hoping that next debate will be about new, just released update. Whenever and if ever comes.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I'd like to know how to get the 3rd state on Martha, besides Passionate or Permissive. Also if you have for the other 2, thx
Follow the guide. Page 143, 4th comment to last. Check the "State Events" spoiler. Just FYI, the 3rd State (Strict) does not get you new scenes, it's supposed to be like a Bad End).

Skottos

Jan 24, 2019
6 months to make backgrounds for the scenes? That's ridiculous. This is his full time job. With this much time, in which he continued to earn from his supporters, the next update should be full of content and scenes. Heck, the next update should be the final one with this much time.

But let me guess; it will just be backgrounds for scenes and the loli sister will get her state event. And that will be it.

Maybe Doc will surprise us but if my prediction holds true it will solidify him in my mind as a wannabe scammer that literally just put something together in one week after he saw people turning on him.

And despite what some of his more sycophantic supporters here may think, we like this game. We wouldn't be complaining otherwise. Sometimes creators get lazy and they need a good kick to get them to shake it off. I think that's what happened here.

So no, we don't hate him. But we don't worship his balls either. At this point I'm just hoping the hispanic skeleton doesn't become another Icstor or DarkCookie.
Also when the update is released (in a millenia or two) it's going to have game-breaking bugs which make it impossible to see any new content.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes