4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Neither worked for me alt+enter did work though
It works anyway.
F1 => Configuration panel (Alt+Enter to switch between windowed/full screen with bad aspect ratio). Restart required.
F5 => Full screen with correct aspect ration.
F6 => "Maximize" window, keeping it as a windows and without borders.
F12 => Restart game.

Do you REALLY use the function keys? I mean, when you hit Alt+F4, the game is closed? F12 restarts the game? Or do you hit "laptop function keys" instead, the ones accessible through the "Fn" deadkey?

Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Neither worked for me alt+enter did work though
Press the F1 key and check the box "Launch in full screen", close the game. Then in the folder with the game, find the config file called GAME, open it with a text editor and set the values as in the screenshot, save the changes and start the game.

Screenshot 2022-01-28 at 15-50-03 Screenshot.png

pouet

Jul 31, 2017
Nobody demanded anything from the donors. Nobody ever said the donors should stop or do anything. It has been demanded that Bones takes responsibility. That he pauses the payments, not the donors.

I also still don't get it, why people like you still defend him. Are you all living in a dream world? There was a post of him, where he basically said: "F** you all, I want change a shit." And you all like "Oh, ok, guess I pay you more then. Such a good boy.". Pathetic.

There is no update of anything from him. What is the status of his "Personal problems"? When can someone expect a new update? What is the timeline? There is a Trello board, without updates for weeks, now he changed something to 1/5... AFTER WEEKS!

But you're right. I don't really care about that. Not my waste of hope, time and money.

What responsibility? why suspend payments if donors give voluntarily? Why not let people who want to encourage and financially support Dr.Bones do so quietly without giving your opinion. You don't give anything, you don't commit anything, you don't invest anything, by what right do you give your opinion?

• Angry
Reactions: CaTa-SF

pouet

Jul 31, 2017
Not gonna lie, this reads like MTL. English too is my second language so I have even less reason to tolerate your poorly worded insults and those were the only parts that made any real sense to me. But calling us "stupid" and "sexually frustrated" is so petty and makes me lose whatever sympathy I may have had for you. Believe me, nobody here has been celibate for 8 months waiting for Dr. Skeletor to update his game so we may finally bust a nut. Get a fucking clue.

If you're not frustrated, why are you picking on the situation like this? Where is the interest ? Explain me.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
What responsibility? why suspend payments if donors give voluntarily? Why not let people who want to encourage and financially support Dr.Bones do so quietly without giving your opinion. You don't give anything, you don't commit anything, you don't invest anything, by what right do you give your opinion?
hmmmmm.... good question. Who is allowed to voice their opinion?
another good question: what hinders you to ignore "uncomfortable opinions"?
(i guss this posting will be deleted again, but i am curious)

pouet

Jul 31, 2017
hmmmmm.... good question. Who is allowed to voice their opinion?
another good question: what hinders you to ignore "uncomfortable opinions"?
(i guss this posting will be deleted again, but i am curious)
You are right.

devilxxx

Donor
Feb 28, 2017
Who said I didn't support him? And my opinion on him is only allowed if I pay or still pay him? Seriously?

This guy would have been nothing without the people here on this board. Many games wouldn't even exist without this board and all the people here. Yes, 90% of the people here get it for free. The other 10% is donating and supporting all this developers. Look what money comes around because of that.
You think he would have made it without the people here? Yes? How? With advertisement for a beasty incest games on google ads? Oh or a nice facebook campaign with target audience on "Beasty" and "Incest". Running around his friends and show him his wicked little game? Let friends and family do some public relations?

All what people want from him is play fair. Act like someone with a backbone, get a grip and turn around and start to deliver. That's all.

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
I really love this game man but why cant we use the saves from previous ver. I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND THE LOGIC ?

Also if theres a way to use saves from someone else will it work ? i mean they added them inhere but all i have seen from others is that it doesnt work.

Last edited:

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
Who said I didn't support him? And my opinion on him is only allowed if I pay or still pay him? Seriously?

This guy would have been nothing without the people here on this board. Many games wouldn't even exist without this board and all the people here. Yes, 90% of the people here get it for free. The other 10% is donating and supporting all this developers. Look what money comes around because of that.
You think he would have made it without the people here? Yes? How? With advertisement for a beasty incest games on google ads? Oh or a nice facebook campaign with target audience on "Beasty" and "Incest". Running around his friends and show him his wicked little game? Let friends and family do some public relations?

All what people want from him is play fair. Act like someone with a backbone, get a grip and turn around and start to deliver. That's all.
agreed

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I really love this game man but why cant we use the saves from previous ver. I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND THE LOGIC ?

Also if theres a way to use saves from someone else will it work ? i mean they added them inhere but all i have seen from others is that it doesnt work.
Now that is one thing you don't have a point to complain about. That's a consequence of playing incomplete games.
So if you wanna play incomplete games, this is something you just need to learn to live with.

Quite often, when things are reworked substantially or even just in a way that makes old saves incompatible for whatever reason ... you end up with dead 'old' saves. After all, they're incompatible with the 'new' version of the game.

Especially in a click-to-build-an-RPG tool like RPGM where you don't even have much, if any control over the whole system to begin with.

Reactions: useyourbrain

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Now that is one thing you don't have a point to complain about. That's a consequence of playing incomplete games.
So if you wanna play incomplete games, this is something you just need to learn to live with.

Quite often, when things are reworked substantially or even just in a way that makes old saves incompatible for whatever reason ... you end up with dead 'old' saves. After all, they're incompatible with the 'new' version of the game.

Especially in a click-to-build-an-RPG tool like RPGM where you don't even have much, if any control over the whole system to begin with.
But for example, Clare's Quest has a mechanism for fixing the compatibility of old saves with new versions of the game.

More than anything, I would like Dr. Bones to move The Manor to a modern RPG engine and finally add cursor and mouse control to the game.

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021

Well That would be ok if this game wasnt updated once a year.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes