4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Mag3d

Oct 5, 2019
I lost count of the number of dummy accounts I reported in the past weeks/months, but the staff isn't doing anything to stop that. One thing is certain = each new account belongs to a well-known/active member who tries to protect his original account from bad reactions.

If you take a look at other threads, there are dozens of new profiles popping up on update's day asking for save/links etc... They all need to go and see a psychologist.

View attachment 1646189
Call me a noob but is asking for links wrong?

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
SO does anyone a save file that might work with this update ? Mine arent working
you should wait until the update is complete before you start to grind.
that is why i wondered about the link-beggars. my bold guess is the new saves will be invalid with the next update too. Because reworks corrupt the database. (filenames etc.)

Reactions: secretsonny

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ehm apologies but anyone have a current updated Guide/Walktrought? i was playing it a bit and some stats of the family members and random events i cant progress them properly and i would like to know if i make a choice what could happen or what im missing...

secretsonny

Jan 1, 2019
ehm apologies but anyone have a current updated Guide/Walktrought? i was playing it a bit and some stats of the family members and random events i cant progress them properly and i would like to know if i make a choice what could happen or what im missing...
It just came out, bucko. Be the change, take the dive. You can be the walkthrough guy.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes