4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Post DrBones.
V0.18B (SECOND PART)------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. [H-SCENES]
    * (NEW!) VERA'S & MONTY'S STABLE SCENE (REWORKED-REVAMPED)
    *TOUCHING
    *HANDJOB
    *???

2. [GRAPHICS]
    * (NEW!) BETTY PORTRAIT [SOUNDS]
    * (NEW!) LOTS OF NEW HORSE SOUNDS.

3. [OTHER]
    * FIXED SEVERAL BUGS.
joke?

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
besides the Ghost is the bestiality the only original about this game. Creepy kids lusting for their family is very overdone :p
But yeah.... even as a beasty fan is a rework of an already good scene a joke. but i will have a look at it when the complete update drops here. Vera is best girl ^^

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
One quick question: Is this game worth to play? I mean it´s been since 2018 and checking changelog it does NOT look that there is enough content... thanks in advance.
there is indeed a decent amount of content to keep you several hours entertained. But afterwards..... (look at this thread)
The bestiality is optional... you should give it a try

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Post DrBones.
V0.18B (SECOND PART)------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. [H-SCENES]
    * (NEW!) VERA'S & MONTY'S STABLE SCENE (REWORKED-REVAMPED)
    *TOUCHING
    *HANDJOB
    *???

2. [GRAPHICS]
    * (NEW!) BETTY PORTRAIT [SOUNDS]
    * (NEW!) LOTS OF NEW HORSE SOUNDS.

3. [OTHER]
    * FIXED SEVERAL BUGS.
I guess at this point Oseo Bones is competing with ICSTOR for the "Laziest Update After an Eternity of Doing Nothing" award, because this changelog has got to be a joke.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
I guess at this point Oseo Bones is competing with ICSTOR for the "Laziest Update After an Eternity of Doing Nothing" award, because this changelog has got to be a joke.
It's okay, though. He is doing this mainly for himself and not for money to begin with. I mean, he was going to make this completely free if now for many giving him an advice to open a subsribestar account.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
how do i replay scenes? there is nothing at the desk in his room to view memories for me.
At midnight, interact with the chair in your room. Any scenes not replayable in there, can be replayed by interacting with the characters again.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes