4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

devilxxx

Donor
Feb 28, 2017
Sometimes I swear y'all just copying and pasting from an organized PDF file of things you dislike while the other half are basically monkeys playing with themselves screaming "link" and throwing poop, don't get me wrong, IF you've payed in the past that was your fault, sure you liked the idea and the art but no one put a gun to your head and said "buy a subscription to this ero game or else", no you did it to fap and that's all, then you get mad and pout about your stupid mistakes and blame Bones or others shit happens all the time, wipe the shit off your ass and find another game, let other people be stupid, it's their money to spend and guess what, it's also their fault too, grow and learn, not bitch and whine cause I'm all out of cheese and starting to drown in all this whine. :HideThePain:

#SubscribeStarNotPatreon #AdultingSucks #GrowUpAndNutUp #TapOrFap #SpitItOrQuitIt #YouGetThePointOrNot
Yes mods are definitely biased. Normal not hurtful critic get deleted because of off-topic or other random excuses, but this shit post here can stay?

And HOW can it be off-topic if we literally talking ABOUT THE GAME AND IT'S DEVELOPER? We ain't talking about other shit. I know there are sometimes post with direct insults, I understand why that got deleted, but normal discussions? So in this Forum you can only write something if it's positive?

OK, the game is great and I like the art. But I think it's developer is lazy and scams people out of their money. That's why I stopped paying.

Let me guess. It's off-topic again...

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Yes mods are definitely biased. Normal not hurtful critic get deleted because of off-topic or other random excuses, but this shit post here can stay?

And HOW can it be off-topic if we literally talking ABOUT THE GAME AND IT'S DEVELOPER? We ain't talking about other shit. I know there are sometimes post with direct insults, I understand why that got deleted, but normal discussions? So in this Forum you can only write something if it's positive?

OK, the game is great and I like the art. But I think it's developer is lazy and scams people out of their money. That's why I stopped paying.

OMG what you just said is 100% true and you have facts to back it ! So therefore it is considered off topic and needs to be removed

IsItNotMe

Jun 26, 2020
what i personally don't understand, why his fanboys come here to defend the sca....skeleton. I mean this is a pirateforum. They should go to the subscribestar or patreon reviews and convince those who actually pay.
Bruh... It's literally not about being a "fanboy/fangirl" it's the whining in general, there are better things to do than sit on a pirate forum and cry over something that you don't pay for and get for free from someone that shares a link, what's the point, I mean come on really, getting X amount of notifications from here daily with the same posts over and over again gets tiring and is the main reason no one wants to actually share links in this thread, we just sit back and watch basically till we either troll or get tired of it and move on from the thread. :HideThePain:

Reactions: TempTitle

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
what i personally don't understand, why his fanboys come here to defend the sca....skeleton. I mean this is a pirateforum. They should go to the subscribestar or patreon reviews and convince those who actually pay.
To be fair, if you were a man of faith and wanted to convert sinners, you wouldn't go to the temple where they're already faithful.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018

Guess the removal of the "Down" button from Rule34.xxx is trickling down to other sites, da? The only good opinion is a positive one.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Bruh... It's literally not about being a "fanboy/fangirl" it's the whining in general, there are better things to do than sit on a pirate forum and cry over something that you don't pay for and get for free from someone that shares a link, what's the point, I mean come on really, getting X amount of notifications from here daily with the same posts over and over again gets tiring and is the main reason no one wants to actually share links in this thread, we just sit back and watch basically till we either troll or get tired of it and move on from the thread. :HideThePain:
tbh... i already lost interest in this game itself. But calling out shitty behaviour is the right thing to do and even nowadays more important than ever. Who should call him out if not we? The fanboys lickin his boney ass surely not. But that is my own opinion.
... and if he drops the game completely i am fine with it as well. It's not about the game anymore... it is about decency and respect for the fans

devilxxx

Donor
Feb 28, 2017
tbh... i already lost interest in this game itself. But calling out shitty behaviour is the right thing to do and even nowadays more important than ever. Who should call him out if not we? The fanboys lickin his boney ass surely not. But that is my own opinion.
... and if he drops the game completely i am fine with it as well. It's not about the game anymore... it is about decency and respect for the fans
Exactly. And I don't know how talking about this, what clearly includes the Game and the Developer could be Off-Topic.

Reactions: Banality

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Sorry ... Links are being sent out from Newbie rank up...
I lost count of the number of dummy accounts I reported in the past weeks/months, but the staff isn't doing anything to stop that. One thing is certain = each new account belongs to a well-known/active member who tries to protect his original account from bad reactions.

If you take a look at other threads, there are dozens of new profiles popping up on update's day asking for save/links etc... They all need to go and see a psychologist.

Jma.jpg

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes