4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

pogo741852

Dec 18, 2018
I think that if the update comes out 5 days later for non-patreons, tomorrow we will have the first update. Right?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I think that if the update comes out 5 days later for non-patreons, tomorrow we will have the first update. Right?
Here it says. So, tomorrow he goes free?
For what i understand from this situation and info, the public update release has been delayed until Doc releases the rest of the update (no confirmation from Doc itself but from people on discord), which means there is no date for public release yet, so if the rest of the update drops most likely we still have to wait a few more days until the public release.

Nero91

Jul 5, 2019
When you have the power. It changes you to the point where you think you just better then everyone. But like all great superpowers it never last and everything comes crashing down.

Blismonger20

May 31, 2021
Think it's more than no one has really shared the updated version to this site yet, people should follow the Discord more, maybe could calm this whole drama thing down for a bit

View attachment 1643447
well doc is the OP of the upload, only releases to F95 when he releases the public version, he said he will release to the public a few days after the initial upload to the patreon supporters

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
at the moment noone should really care because the update isn't even complete. Can't really understand the link-beggars

secretsonny

Jan 1, 2019
Think it's more than no one has really shared the updated version to this site yet, people should follow the Discord more, maybe could calm this whole drama thing down for a bit

View attachment 1643447
Everyone be thankful for bare minimum. Dude had 8 months to work; decided to fuck off for 6, did almost nothing with the cover game, drops a rework with a good chunk of the content missing.

W Scammer. The streets love a legend.

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
Everyone be thankful for bare minimum. Dude had 8 months to work; decided to fuck off for 6, did almost nothing with the cover game, drops a rework with a good chunk of the content missing.

W Scammer. The streets love a legend.
Never meant to say he ain't lazy, I know he's lazy, but the update is there, but it'll probably take a while until he releases it here

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
For those curious as to what he will do, and just in case no one has posted what new update brings
New things, woven into reworks, which ain't that bad, since more things into the reworks

1644458064725.png

loco264899

Aug 28, 2020
For those curious as to what he will do, and just in case no one has posted what new update brings
New things, woven into reworks, which ain't that bad, since more things into the reworks

View attachment 1644454
Divided into three parts and as things are going the second part will be out in March and the third at the end of 2022.

qpla12138

Nov 6, 2020
or Patreon needs to upgrade the donation system. Creators should post the updates to get the withdraw deposit code. if there was one month but nothing from the creators. Donations will back to the supporters

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

IsItNotMe

Jun 26, 2020
or Patreon needs to upgrade the donation system. Creators should post the updates to get the withdraw deposit code. if there was one month but nothing from the creators. Donations will back to the supporters
Sometimes I swear y'all just copying and pasting from an organized PDF file of things you dislike while the other half are basically monkeys playing with themselves screaming "link" and throwing poop, don't get me wrong, IF you've payed in the past that was your fault, sure you liked the idea and the art but no one put a gun to your head and said "buy a subscription to this ero game or else", no you did it to fap and that's all, then you get mad and pout about your stupid mistakes and blame Bones or others shit happens all the time, wipe the shit off your ass and find another game, let other people be stupid, it's their money to spend and guess what, it's also their fault too, grow and learn, not bitch and whine cause I'm all out of cheese and starting to drown in all this whine. :HideThePain:

#SubscribeStarNotPatreon #AdultingSucks #GrowUpAndNutUp #TapOrFap #SpitItOrQuitIt #YouGetThePointOrNot

Reactions: Mr. Machiavelli

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
It can be set up, tho. There's an option for "Major Updates" in which the Patrons are charged only when it happens instead of monthly but who on their right mind would choose that, you know? Only found about a few years ago and they put the work in, that's why they have the security of charging per substancial work/versions.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes