4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Just too bad... Not an active follower of this thread. I missed the " rework discussions/posts " about the upcoming build. As a Martha's Fan, guess I'll skip this one then.

Mar 7, 2020
Sorry but i cant download... always get "
F95ZONE CONNECTION ERROR
One of our webservers appears to be experiencing difficulties

Please wait 30 seconds and refresh, this type of issue is usually automatically resolved by our load balancer "

other files works only this one not :( what to do
anyone find a solution to this yet? Cause i got the same issue

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Sooooo now he is sick or feeling bad, he can't even upload a ''update'' (that is more like a little reworked escenes) that he already have done.... wow, and the next time?, is he gonna say ''Sorry i was feeling bad, no update until 2024''?
He had his COVID booster shot. Which to be fair can really mess you up for a few days. Now granted this is not the best time for time for him to have gotten it, but I am not about to say I know his circumstances.

captain_rex

Dec 15, 2017
I'm not going to pass judgment, because let be honest, this is a pirate site. I have no leg to stand on. What happens between Bones and the people who give him money is between them. But I will say this, all of this can be quickly dispelled by making more dev updates, even if it's something small, and mix in the remakes and the new stuff in updates. Honestly at this point, he needs to get a crew, not that many, just like one person to work on the event scripting, and someone to run PR because neither are Bone's strong suit. Maybe having more people involved will help him move things along faster.

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
Think it's more than no one has really shared the updated version to this site yet, people should follow the Discord more, maybe could calm this whole drama thing down for a bit

1644414279015.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: exirock

AK4774KA

Aug 18, 2020
Think it's more than no one has really shared the updated version to this site yet, people should follow the Discord more, maybe could calm this whole drama thing down for a bit

View attachment 1643447
The drama is not that 0.18A hasn't been posted here yet. The drama is that he set a HARD DATE for Feb 5, and even the paid people have only gotten 1/3 of the update nearly 5 days later.

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
The drama is not that 0.18A hasn't been posted here yet. The drama is that he set a HARD DATE for Feb 5, and even the paid people have only gotten 1/3 of the update nearly 5 days later.
Hard date AFTER his previous promise of end of January. The man can't stick to his words at all.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes