4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
He always stated he wanted to live on the money from his games, he is able to make over 5k usd every month (patreon + SubscribeStar) , even more than Akabur who did deliver 2 or 3 games (one still being modded to this day).

I'm far from defending this "scam" but why would he bother about what ppl think at a pirate forum, when he keeps getting profit by just doing some reworks, that imo he just gets the money for several months, and takes like 1 month actually working on it.

Truth is, ppl love the art of the game, that's why many are so angry, and I think Bones could double the income if he actually deliver progression of this game, but It seems like he's satisfied with the current income.

*Ps: Sorry about the bad english, It's not my native language.
It's fine, at least you pointed out why people dislike how Doc work and how he could have avoid it easily. I love this game and the art style, hell even followed it since 2019 but for all the good the downside is that the story are completely took still and didn't move forward for years now. People want to see new thing, new features and the continuation of the plot not just old scenes got remake/rework again and again. They just want to see new scenes, new event with the characters and that old saves work with the next version without the need to start all over again

Reactions: nekobasu

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
It's fine, at least you pointed out why people dislike how Doc work and how he could have avoid it easily. I love this game and the art style, hell even followed it since 2019 but for all the good the downside is that the story are completely took still and didn't move forward for years now. People want to see new thing, new features and the continuation of the plot not just old scenes got remake/rework again and again. They just want to see new scenes, new event with the characters and that old saves work with the next version without the need to start all over again
This is exactly the way how things work.
I really enjoyed this game when things were still being added and improved upon, but every decent game reaches this plateau where the dev knows that the game is about to end which would stop the incentive for patrons to support him, so they start "reworking" stuff that they're "unhappy" with and it's creatively easier to do so as well.

I think that there were a few scenes which improved upon the art and animations compared to what they were initially, but seeing how many "not implemented" scenes there are that constantly pop-up during your playthrough, and thinking that the dev is reworking scenes that are perfectly good and hot even now feels ridiculous.
Implementing art/scenes into a "not implemented" image slot is extremely easy and just needs him to draw an image and put it in there (Even if he didn't have an animation, just having a still image of the MC approaching the sexy char in a "hot pose" would work wonders)..

I just feel like the dev isn't planning to ever complete this game, and 3 years down the line, this still won't be complete.

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2021
I would have supported his game with money if it wasn't such a fucking lotery on what he is going to add into the game or how long will it take to be released or how much content it will be because i don't see myself paying for 4 new "reworked" scenes that add nothing new every few months considering i would be probably paying monthly and there's absolutely no excuse for the lack of content in the game since he has all the time in the world to just motivate himself to do more people on twitter draw fucking half realistic super detailed animations and arts daily or weekly even for absolutely no money at all or some cash from patreon and here we are a bunch of horny dudes still defend this man like you are his some sorta lap dogs or whatever

Bruka

May 10, 2021
About the games and my work... I won't make promises nor will I say "I'll do better, please forgive me".
This is what made me stop supporting in general. I basically gave money just to get slapped in the face.

And it just sucks because it's one of the first games that most of us played on here. It's just a shame that we won't ever see this go to the end.

In the end people will do whatever they want with their money and I can't really be mad at creators taking advantage of that. Because why the hell not do the bare minimum if it's still appreciated.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This is exactly the way how things work.
I really enjoyed this game when things were still being added and improved upon, but every decent game reaches this plateau where the dev knows that the game is about to end which would stop the incentive for patrons to support him, so they start "reworking" stuff that they're "unhappy" with and it's creatively easier to do so as well.

I think that there were a few scenes which improved upon the art and animations compared to what they were initially, but seeing how many "not implemented" scenes there are that constantly pop-up during your playthrough, and thinking that the dev is reworking scenes that are perfectly good and hot even now feels ridiculous.
Implementing art/scenes into a "not implemented" image slot is extremely easy and just needs him to draw an image and put it in there (Even if he didn't have an animation, just having a still image of the MC approaching the sexy char in a "hot pose" would work wonders)..

I just feel like the dev isn't planning to ever complete this game, and 3 years down the line, this still won't be complete.
Same! He could and should have fill up all the "not implemented" events and features first before decide if it worth to reworking on the old scenes, maybe he didn't even need to replace them but just add those rework arts as a new sex variations for the character (like the continuation of the event with them). Hell he can even reuse some arts for other scenarios too so the possibility are infinite
Even the story could be stretch and expand with more small plots between David and Doyle, explore the mystery of the manor and have some more fun stuff to do with it. Maybe some more characters like from the Special events now officially move to live inside the house and create more sexual events with them, have David to find more valuable artifacts to trade with the merchant girl for new sex action or even invite her to stay and become his sex partner, new secret area to explore and got some more lore or new magic book to help Doyle grow a bit stronger, Doyle's mom (as ghost but with new power she can manifest and can interact with David like normal human, thus got rewarded with sexual action).... so many things that could have happen got wasted for years, so many lost opportunities....

Last edited:

secretsonny

Jan 1, 2019
Link/Update askers. Bones made the thread, you aren't getting the update until he drops the public release.
In March.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes