4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
whats up on the discord? do they celebrate? (i mean... thats all they are allowed to do. if they complain - mute or bann)
[edit] ... you could have started with mid-january .... then delay on end january
It's basically a cult. And everytime someone asks about update status (reasonably so), they all get upset and just link the update status channel, which is pointless when it changes more and more the closer it gets to release date.

Reactions: Banality

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
whats up on the discord? do they celebrate? (i mean... thats all they are allowed to do. if they complain - mute or bann)
[edit] ... you could have started with mid-january .... then delay on end january
they are all cults. i stopped going to those discord because in everyone of them, there are a few degenerates who just sit around and think up excuses for the devs. people have called me poor, misquoted US laws at me (as if only US laws apply on the internet) and for the most part it appears that i "don't understand" that it takes 1 year to make a scene that's basically just 1, 3 second gif.

Bruka

May 10, 2021
So it takes 8 months to do 4 scenes when half of them are blowjobs and it's being REWORKED

And try to 1v100 a PIRACY FORUM for calling you out on the shit you're still pulling.

I try to stay neutral but why even defend yourself if you're gonna do the same thing?
I mean how nuts is it that there's more PIRATES saying your hard date isn't so hard more than your supporters??

dolfer

Dec 7, 2017
So it takes 8 months to do 4 scenes when half of them are blowjobs and it's being REWORKED

And try to 1v100 a PIRACY FORUM for calling you out on the shit you're still pulling.

I try to stay neutral but why even defend yourself if you're gonna do the same thing?
I mean how nuts is it that there's more PIRATES saying your hard date isn't so hard more than your supporters??
sir the doc said there will be three updates this week that will add the other 30 scenes

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I really hope he will keep his words this time and slowly release every small updates within this week or 2, now let's just wait and see

• Haha
Reactions: Banality

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How do you get to the state events? I've read a walk through but I can never get the ring to not work and get Doyle's ghost body. According to the walk through that's what needs to happen. I've lost virginity and have Mia, but nothing happens at all.
A couple of things to consider:
1) Reach 70 Depravation Points with the MC
2) After a certain point of corrupting the other girls, you should try to call Doyle with his ring. He won't come, then visit his remains.
3) Have the girl you want to get the State of reach 70 points herself (minus Mia, she's got no State yet)
4) Once you managed to get all the scenes (minus State specific ones) with the girl you want to trigger the State of, she will be in a specific place at a certain time.
For example: Martha won't be in the bed at midnight, she'll be at the fireplace. Vera won't be with the dog in the afternoon, go to her room. Lucile won't be asleep in the morning, she'll be in the studio.

A word of advice: Save in another saveslot just in case, once you get a specific State outcome, you CAN'T change it unless you mod your savefile or reload one before the State Event was done.

Reactions: KagekoInko

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
Seems like some havent spillet thier Virgin Juice in a while.
Imo, pirates has no buisness bitchin tbh.
Patreon/Subscribers etc has, and i dont think at all that subs sits here and whine about updates.
Seriously, who do you think youre foooling with that? And Dr.Bones Oseo Bones is the OG uploader, do you realy think he wants to keep uploading it for free here if you keep bitching like that?

You guys will be the reason if he decide pull off his game from F95Zone.
Who are you gonna bitch to then?

Ak0001111

Aug 3, 2017
The update is out now, kind of forgot about this game, hopefully this update has a good amount of content, loved the artwork.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes