4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Divided into three parts and as things are going the second part will be out in March and the third at the end of 2022.
And he's going act as if each of those parts was a standalone update, and say that "see, I've been working on this game" even though he said that he'd have "all 3 parts" completed before the "hard date" on last Saturday (cuz it's supposed to be just 1 update). :D

Funnyfrog

Nov 28, 2019
This is a really great game with awesome Art.
I'm looking forward to the Reworks and i'm exciting to see more and new stuff.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Mine was also deleted, even though I was literally talking about the game and its developer and also was decently liked by others.. Whelp the meaning of "OT" has been lost here. :sad:
... i guess that was the one informin' you all my friends: Bones is a sigma skeletron who cares about his community...

Wottinski

Jul 27, 2017
Oh nice, another wipe of comments that the mods find hurtful.

You'd think they'd let us voice our opinions on a public, open forum but nope. This game has 938 pages of comments that are mostly bs, kinda odd they're only wiping comments in mass now for being 'off-topic'. Well whatever, this'll probably be removed too.
thats just hilarious. my post wasnt even hurtful. I wrote something about the good ol' days, when Bones had passion everybody appreciated.
Cancelcultures at its best. Feels like a discussions against a SJW :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Fascinating, so sniping at the dev and generally whiling away suspecting each other (us being almost entirely pirates) of being moles is "on" topic?

Man, weird, I was under the impression that even devs have bills to pay and health issues they can't summon at a whim to take care of (you know, living in the same world as everyone else?). Also that a majority of devs aren't single-mindedly only working on their projects constantly, as they have lives to live (with all the time and payment that eats up). Mind, The Manor itself isn't on patreon anymore (as of 2 years ago, apparently), with the only thing there now being the SG game.

Like, sure, it's a step up from bots asking for things and "full save" being requested ad nauseaum, but past a certain point (probably the one where we're self-aware that we're just here to talk shit and get hit), that's actually preferable.

Wottinski

Jul 27, 2017
or Patreon needs to upgrade the donation system. Creators should post the updates to get the withdraw deposit code. if there was one month but nothing from the creators. Donations will back to the supporters
If this could be possible. It would be a great time do be alive. Just imagine how much content we could have....

Wottinski

Jul 27, 2017
Fascinating, so sniping at the dev and generally whiling away suspecting each other (us being almost entirely pirates) of being moles is "on" topic?

Man, weird, I was under the impression that even devs have bills to pay and health issues they can't summon at a whim to take care of (you know, living in the same world as everyone else?). Also that a majority of devs aren't single-mindedly only working on their projects constantly, as they have lives to live (with all the time and payment that eats up). Mind, The Manor itself isn't on patreon anymore (as of 2 years ago, apparently), with the only thing there now being the SG game.

Like, sure, it's a step up from bots asking for things and "full save" being requested ad nauseaum, but past a certain point (probably the one where we're self-aware that we're just here to talk shit and get hit), that's actually preferable.
Sure i get the point. Nothing against it. But 8 Months. its kinda sus

loco264899

Aug 28, 2020

I am going to tell you some things listed so that you understand.
1-He lives in Uruguay, in case you don't know, it is in Latin America where the cost of living is low.

2- earn more than 3 thousand dollars a month.

3-With what you earn you can be in one of the best clinics in Uruguay.

4-To live with all the comforts in Uruguay you need 716.22 dollars or what a surprise that Mr. Bone has more than 2000 dollars left over.

5-that's right my dear simp the bag of bones saw your idiotic face.

6- well, more than 8 months for an incomplete job, I don't think it's worth it, but hey, since I don't pay patreon or subscribe.

With that said, I'm ready for a mod to remove my comment.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes