4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Vera i think. Not sure if only. 18C for Martha and loli girl
Out of curiosity, do you know when we'll get 18c, please? Looking forward to Martha's content. I only play this game for her and only lurks in this thread when an update is incoming ;) I don't like hanging here besides update time, because unfortunately, this thread became quite toxic.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Out of curiosity, do you know when we'll get 18c, please? Looking forward to Martha's content. I only play this game for her and only lurks in this thread when an update is incoming ;) I don't like hanging here besides update time, because unfortunately, this thread became quite toxic.
I would not bet on it but my guess is next weekend

Reactions: Kakato

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Sure i get the point. Nothing against it. But 8 Months. its kinda sus
And there's a discord server to announce how sus it is directly and possibly get a direct response without paying a dime. And even leaving that aside, this amount of lollygagging on one game to hyperfocus on is a mite trite.

I am going to tell you some things listed so that you understand.
1-He lives in Uruguay, in case you don't know, it is in Latin America where the cost of living is low.

2- earn more than 3 thousand dollars a month.

3-With what you earn you can be in one of the best clinics in Uruguay.

4-To live with all the comforts in Uruguay you need 716.22 dollars or what a surprise that Mr. Bone has more than 2000 dollars left over.

5-that's right my dear simp the bag of bones saw your idiotic face.

6- well, more than 8 months for an incomplete job, I don't think it's worth it, but hey, since I don't pay patreon or subscribe.

With that said, I'm ready for a mod to remove my comment.
Ah, yes, because averaged cost of living indicates every single actual potential use of the money. Wasn't looking for an investigative receipt, just pointing out that us being pirates and going "We're so wicked smaht" when we're the ones out here whinging and moaning endlessly about a lack of our wants being addressed, doesn't really track.

This is his full-time job from which he earns his living. I'm sure you are familiar with the concept. You put in work and are paid for that work so you can provide for yourself. With his work ethic, if Bones had a boss he would have been fired months ago and if he were part of a development team he would have been kicked out. He has no oversight and his Patreon/Subscribestar shills are throwing money down a wishing well hoping that their eldritch skeleton god will make it rain updates in time for the harvest.

There is a dev I recently helped by proofreading their entire latest game and bug hunting, for free mind you and I even got my name in the credits, and that dev claimed to work more than 8 hours a day before limiting themselves to only 8 after developing wrist pain from working too much on games and art. With the amount of content I see them put out, I believe it. They throw out updates like crazy on top of making art bundles and that game I mentioned? Finished in 8 months. Started in July and finished at the start of this month. When was the last update for The Manor released here? A month before that game even dropped on here. Bones could have made an entirely new game if he actually took his job seriously instead of a hobby he can pick up when he feels like it. If that doesn't put things in perspective, I don't know what will.

And how are these comments off-topic and open for deletion? This is a piracy site, where people come when they DON'T WANT TO PAY and we are expressing our opinions on why we don't give this guy a single coin for this particular game. This has happened before with guys like Icstor so is there any wonder that passions are running high with this game?
Because they pertain to the dev directly in a derogatory fashion instead of anything else about the game. By all means, I'm certain if someone wanted to directly create a thread specifically for bitching about it, little would be done about moderating it, but we're at a point where "the point" is getting banished so we can go "Aha! The violence inherent in the system, I've spotted it!"

That this has happened before elsewhere is no excuse for passions "running high." Personally bore witness to someone solo-ing the hell out of development for an HTML game within a year, but they slapped the "Abandoned" tag on it after grinding out one last update despite every pirate that saw that shit saying it should very well count as "Complete."

At the point where shit is the only thing being talked, it's a massive circle-jerk where the only release is getting outside attention. Like, for fuck's sake, other games exist. Don't wait around for this one in particular to update when plenty like it exist elsewhere. Expectations don't do jack shit except set up for disappointment.

Dakaru

Apr 9, 2020
Post DrBones.
V0.18B (SECOND PART)------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. [H-SCENES]
    * (NEW!) VERA'S & MONTY'S STABLE SCENE (REWORKED-REVAMPED)
    *TOUCHING
    *HANDJOB
    *???

2. [GRAPHICS]
    * (NEW!) BETTY PORTRAIT [SOUNDS]
    * (NEW!) LOTS OF NEW HORSE SOUNDS.

3. [OTHER]
    * FIXED SEVERAL BUGS.

Bruka

May 10, 2021
And there's a discord server to announce how sus it is directly and possibly get a direct response without paying a dime. And even leaving that aside, this amount of lollygagging on one game to hyperfocus on is a mite trite.
Now you and me both know. Any pushback that's not praising Bones for his "work" gets you banned in that discord you might as well talk to a wall.
Also, if you don't want people complaining about the things you do bad how about you just idk
DO BETTER? Rather than go back to your old ways.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Now you and me both know. Any pushback that's not praising Bones for his "work" gets you banned in that discord you might as well talk to a wall.
Also, if you don't want people complaining about the things you do bad how about you just idk
he already said he won't apologise nor promising he'll do better. he just does what the fuck he wants to do. he stated this more than once. And with his fanbase he obviously don't need to change everything

Reactions: Bruka

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Man, I wonder what's more effective, jerking off in a corner and saying "I do what I want," or actually trying to talk to another person like they're a human being?

Also the "just do it" approach that has a 100% success rate and never had a negative result ever? That one? Hmm. Now, I'm not a dev (and I don't recall the last complaint here by someone claiming to be one), but I reckon if it was that simple someone would have remade the game in their image by now, and possibly be further along, presuming they had a clear mental snapshot of what they were doing. Possibly even mods that did more with it. I wonder why that might not be a thing? Could never in a thousand years be because it's not that simple, nay, clearly "because I said so" covers that clause.

Bruka

May 10, 2021
Man, I wonder what's more effective, jerking off in a corner and saying "I do what I want," or actually trying to talk to another person like they're a human being?

Also the "just do it" approach that has a 100% success rate and never had a negative result ever? That one? Hmm. Now, I'm not a dev (and I don't recall the last complaint here by someone claiming to be one), but I reckon if it was that simple someone would have remade the game in their image by now, and possibly be further along, presuming they had a clear mental snapshot of what they were doing. Possibly even mods that did more with it. I wonder why that might not be a thing? Could never in a thousand years be because it's not that simple, nay, clearly "because I said so" covers that clause.
I don't get your point. Nobody is saying it's easy to develop

And it is that simple, if you have 8 months working on a project DONT GIVE A HARD DATE. PERIOD. ESPECIALLY. WHEN YOU HAVE MULTIPLE INSTANCES OF MISSING YOUR DEADLINES, otherwise prepare for the backlash that you put on yourself. No one else can take the blame because your doing all the work solo.

And if it's such a mental task how about you take the load off and HIRE SOMEONE? He obviously has the money.
But like he said in his last post "I won't make any promises nor say I'll do better."

And when you say some BS like that to people why does it make sense that the people that are getting it for free are fighting harder than the ones that are supporting??

Last edited:

IsItNotMe

Jun 26, 2020
Enjoy literally the same game as it was a year ago with like 3 reworked scenes. Hope supporting him was worth every penny! Bt yeaah, WE are the losers. :KEK:
New scene was pretty good, wasn't really expecting it, pretty much popped up out of nowhere during the handjob of the horse, so sure same game but different art and added art, you don't complain about a woman getting a boob job to do you? :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

IsItNotMe

Jun 26, 2020
Post DrBones.
V0.18B (SECOND PART)------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. [H-SCENES]
    * (NEW!) VERA'S & MONTY'S STABLE SCENE (REWORKED-REVAMPED)
    *TOUCHING
    *HANDJOB
    *???

2. [GRAPHICS]
    * (NEW!) BETTY PORTRAIT [SOUNDS]
    * (NEW!) LOTS OF NEW HORSE SOUNDS.

3. [OTHER]
    * FIXED SEVERAL BUGS.
Close enough I guess

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes