4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I thought I might have, now it's a long time to expect to have something along these lines if it happens in the next update.
I've read somewhere in the comment section that v0.18B will also have A and C parts. In other words it's not a complete update. So Vera Horso penetration might happen. Fingers crossed it doeas happen cause i really liked all the rework Vera recieved.

bankaimoon

Jul 19, 2020
need help .... i have a 2k monitor and the visuals appear boxy , like a stretched out 480p video .... is this some issue on my end ?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
4648USD/month on subcriblestar and 1428USD/month on Patreon so he got lot of people love and pledged him monthly
Alright, then I see why people are angry or frustrated with the lack of development. I've been playing The Manor for sometime and from the comments the content in this update has remained the same for the last 2-3 years, some comments saying the scenes and graphics are improved, with a few new scenes here and there over that 2-3 years.

At the same time I'm have no idea what going on with Dr. Bones personal life or other opportunities/jobs he's got going. These developers make a hobby out of these games. But development should focus on the adding content then going back and improving other aspects.

Too many developers come with a game that people like and support but the creators seems stuck or unsure of what they want to do. I don't create games but I have toyed around with RPG, and Ren' Py and its a very time consuming process!

Jul 26, 2019
I'm a fence-sitter but I have to say, some of you here act like if you complain enough, you will get your way when that strategy doesn't even work for pups. Your expectations for how reality should work are not reality. If you all want to do adult things you need to grow up, i'm sick of seeing you all whinge and complain while you sit around dick in hand hoping for a better tomorrow which is apparently virtual tits. So ambitious.

Hopefully that horse wasn't just a tease becuase I really hate Vera, you just know it is though.

doogmajor

Mar 27, 2021
need help .... i have a 2k monitor and the visuals appear boxy , like a stretched out 480p video .... is this some issue on my end ?
I've had that issue in other RPGM games, with the assets being stretched to fit the screen. However this game should just make the image larger without stretching it, which is why you should see black bars on the edge of the screen in full screen mode. I haven't played the new version, but the last version did have this feature.

If you don't have those black bars, you could try a custom resolution on your monitor. I've seen 1104x624 recommended for RPGM games.

bankaimoon

Jul 19, 2020
I've had that issue in other RPGM games, with the assets being stretched to fit the screen. However this game should just make the image larger without stretching it, which is why you should see black bars on the edge of the screen in full screen mode. I haven't played the new version, but the last version did have this feature.

If you don't have those black bars, you could try a custom resolution on your monitor. I've seen 1104x624 recommended for RPGM games.
sorry wat i meant was the image is pixelated , the edges are not smooth ...... like how a small image gets sort of blurry when stretched .... is this a problem in my pc ? sorry for confusing english

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
It is so sad this game still have so many supporters. People just don't learn that serious drop in financial support is best solution to have MUCH MORE CONTENT QUICKLY. Looking as things are going past two years I have lost hope this game will ever again be worth supporting.

JohnGoose

Feb 19, 2019
Yeah! Horsey stuff... I like where it goes. Hey, doc. Please, at higher levels of "Submissive", "Playful" and so allow Doyl to tag along at sex scenes and more nasty comments...

doogmajor

Mar 27, 2021
sorry wat i meant was the image is pixelated , the edges are not smooth ...... like how a small image gets sort of blurry when stretched .... is this a problem in my pc ? sorry for confusing english
Unfortunately, that's just the nature of enlarging lower resolution images. So likely not an issue on your end. Using the custom resolution might reduce the amount of pixelating on the image, but won't completely solve it.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Wish he would just drop this rework stupidity. As an artist you're always going to look back at your older work and think" i can do better now" but like seriously i can't remember the last time we actually had an update that added something to the story.
and looking at how long it takes for updates to drop, by the time he's done with the rework he'll be able to redo the scenes he first reworked.
Just utter stupidity, or worse and he's just milking patreons.

Still hope he gains some sense and just drops this rework and focuses on the story adn new scenes.
I absolutely love the art and the story and i've followed this game since it's first release. Just sad watching what's happening to it.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes