4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

JohnGoose

Feb 19, 2019
Yeah! Horsey stuff... I like where it goes. Hey, doc. Please, at higher levels of "Submissive", "Playful" and so allow Doyl to tag along at sex scenes and more nasty comments...

doogmajor

Mar 27, 2021
sorry wat i meant was the image is pixelated , the edges are not smooth ...... like how a small image gets sort of blurry when stretched .... is this a problem in my pc ? sorry for confusing english
Unfortunately, that's just the nature of enlarging lower resolution images. So likely not an issue on your end. Using the custom resolution might reduce the amount of pixelating on the image, but won't completely solve it.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Wish he would just drop this rework stupidity. As an artist you're always going to look back at your older work and think" i can do better now" but like seriously i can't remember the last time we actually had an update that added something to the story.
and looking at how long it takes for updates to drop, by the time he's done with the rework he'll be able to redo the scenes he first reworked.
Just utter stupidity, or worse and he's just milking patreons.

Still hope he gains some sense and just drops this rework and focuses on the story adn new scenes.
I absolutely love the art and the story and i've followed this game since it's first release. Just sad watching what's happening to it.

castoli

Aug 19, 2017
Post DrBones.
V0.18B (SECOND PART)------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. [H-SCENES]
    * (NEW!) VERA'S & MONTY'S STABLE SCENE (REWORKED-REVAMPED)
    *TOUCHING
    *HANDJOB
    *???

2. [GRAPHICS]
    * (NEW!) BETTY PORTRAIT [SOUNDS]
    * (NEW!) LOTS OF NEW HORSE SOUNDS.

3. [OTHER]
    * FIXED SEVERAL BUGS.
that's it?

scarecrow11

Feb 20, 2018
there's another dev on here who straight up used some of his money to fuck a sex worker and have her take some promo shots for his project and that dev still managed to be mostly on time with his updates (and he finished a game!). This guy is living like a king off 6k USD monthly in Uruguay and y'all still keep payin him for doin almost nothing, damn. At the end of the day, it's your money, I'm not complaining since I don't pay him, he doesn't owe me anything, but y'all are being played for fools.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes