4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
first thanks to Mr Bones for continuing to "update" the game and also thanks to whoever shared the link here on the Site, now I was disappointed with the short update
the time and the work he did to re make some arts, 1 month would be more than enough because it was very little content 2 new poses for vera and 1 new pose for luci. Mr Bone you can do more than that! before the updates took less time and delivered more content, today the updates come out 3 times a year and when there are few news they are almost nothing, I see a lot of game creators there who receive much less than you and deliver an update every month weight... I'm actually sad to see that the project is getting the help it deserves, but the developer is calling less and less about his "fans\Supporters" of the project.

castoli

Aug 19, 2017
Perhaps we are criticising Mr.bones for the wrong reasons. Sure, he makes ~6000 monthly, but you can't just "work harder in proportion to what you earn" he's just 1 person. Then again, a 10MB worth of new content over the span of 8 months should not be forgiven either.
A simple solution to this problem would be to hire new staff and be more efficient with the money he earns... but that's just my idea

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
Great game!
Pretty sure the art he is drawing takes alot of his time, i mean you can not compare this game to the ones with the 3d models.
I love wat he is doing and will wait patiently. :)
For the grinding part i just edited the save game and set arrousel, guild and trust to a 100.

Last edited:

scarecrow11

Feb 20, 2018
There is no workers who spread their legs infront of others, those who do are called a prostitute.
he hired a prostitute. All the workers are in plants and fields so even in offices but not in brothels
what silly reasoning, but maybe you're one of the people being taken advantage of here and want to deflect from that

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
there's another dev on here who straight up used some of his money to fuck a sex worker and have her take some promo shots for his project and that dev still managed to be mostly on time with his updates (and he finished a game!).
lol, what? which dev?

ErLo96

Nov 17, 2019
Dont listen to these whiners bones. You get 6k a month for doing nothing. Living the american dream. Milk it until its dry my man. Godspeed
Sry for asking, but how do people know how much he earns ? I only see like 1,400 on his patreon

nvm just saw he also gets money on subscribestar

Bankotsuban

Apr 2, 2018
Perhaps we are criticising Mr.bones for the wrong reasons. Sure, he makes ~6000 monthly, but you can't just "work harder in proportion to what you earn" he's just 1 person. Then again, a 10MB worth of new content over the span of 8 months should not be forgiven either.
A simple solution to this problem would be to hire new staff and be more efficient with the money he earns... but that's just my idea

4 hours a day would beawesome
3 hours a day would be fine
2 hours a day would still be fine
1 hour a day still would be fine
not to mention even 2 days of a week

He would make hell of progress out of that in that way and earn that money without too much effort, and it will be shown in the updates, but he just likes to rush maybe 2 hours a day for the last month out of 8 months and call that work: 8 months worth of updates

He is getting overpaid for the effort he is putting into HIS game, and he doesn't give a single fuck about it, he really is not like he used to be in the beginning with almost no fund and more love for his work, do you think he would work the same as he used to work now if he gets zero support and a full time job as he used to have in this game?

Also, he also mentioned to hire someone if he gets paid enough to help him update more frequently but still prefers to work by himself, you know why? Because the longer it takes, the longer it will milk the sht out of ppl

He-just-does-no-give-a-fuck

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I think some fans need to be reminded creating games costs money, and since Dr. Bones told Patreon to fuck off, I'm not sure where or how much money he's able to make from donors. Considering the extreme content of this game, it may not be very popular.
He's getting $4,700 a month on subscribestar

• Haha
Reactions: rev2020
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes