4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
Dude, his definition of rework was changing the color tone. That is a fucking joke and to be honest it looks worse. It went from a nice warm tone to a dead blueish one.
Bones knows the reworks are something no one wants after 8 months, and that they don't even make much of a difference. He just does it to get away with being lazy and doing the bare minimum.

Essentially, I think 'reworks' (just recolouring really lol) are to just fill the changelogs to hide the lack of content. Look at every update of his and see how much of it is just 'reworks'.

Usually, devs rework scenes AFTER the game is complete or has a good amount of content, because, you know, that's the last priority they should have. This guy just does it every update to add size to the changelogs

asasddd

Feb 4, 2018
4 hours a day would beawesome
3 hours a day would be fine
2 hours a day would still be fine
1 hour a day still would be fine
not to mention even 2 days of a week

He would make hell of progress out of that in that way and earn that money without too much effort, and it will be shown in the updates, but he just likes to rush maybe 2 hours a day for the last month out of 8 months and call that work: 8 months worth of updates

He is getting overpaid for the effort he is putting into HIS game, and he doesn't give a single fuck about it, he really is not like he used to be in the beginning with almost no fund and more love for his work, do you think he would work the same as he used to work now if he gets zero support and a full time job as he used to have in this game?

Also, he also mentioned to hire someone if he gets paid enough to help him update more frequently but still prefers to work by himself, you know why? Because the longer it takes, the longer it will milk the sht out of ppl

He-just-does-no-give-a-fuck
Totally agree, Dr Bones stop scamming people, your dream will soon be over

xiaoyangou

Aug 14, 2021
great game!
We'll be keeping a close eye on this issue so be sure to keep checking back here for more updates.
not enough yet.
more updates more updates

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I understand the cause of that discussion.

Just like loli content (visible underage, which means, as long as someone seems underage, they are, regardless of whatever is told by the developer), bestiality is illegal in most western communities.

This includes depictions, written stories, basically any kind of artwork (again in most western countries).

This is one of the reasons why I wonder that the staff is doing nothing about it. This page could be shut down in minutes if authorities actually found out that there is so much of this content here. (bestiality does not include human-looking cowgirls, catgirls, tentacles, etc, they have to be actual animals).

I've seen a number of games here which 100% would cause trouble, there is actually a game where a daughter is told to be 14 years old. Doesn't matter though. Make a girl look pre-pubescent (fx, 12 yo), she actually is considered that in the eyes of the law, no matter if you tell the player that she is 18.

Not very on topic, but it's the same with bestiality. Any country where it's illegal could close down this site (it is illegal in all US states and territories except one or two and all EU countries). And every one of these countries ban even depictions if the depiction is made to be lewd (ie, visually showing the act).

So, I advise you to be careful including animal sex in games, just as the other stuff I wrote about.
i think any site that provides copyrighted content for free could be shut down. So relax ;)

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
I understand the cause of that discussion.

Just like loli content (visible underage, which means, as long as someone seems underage, they are, regardless of whatever is told by the developer), bestiality is illegal in most western communities.

This includes depictions, written stories, basically any kind of artwork (again in most western countries).

This is one of the reasons why I wonder that the staff is doing nothing about it. This page could be shut down in minutes if authorities actually found out that there is so much of this content here. (bestiality does not include human-looking cowgirls, catgirls, tentacles, etc, they have to be actual animals).

I've seen a number of games here which 100% would cause trouble, there is actually a game where a daughter is told to be 14 years old. Doesn't matter though. Make a girl look pre-pubescent (fx, 12 yo), she actually is considered that in the eyes of the law, no matter if you tell the player that she is 18.

Not very on topic, but it's the same with bestiality. Any country where it's illegal could close down this site (it is illegal in all US states and territories except one or two and all EU countries). And every one of these countries ban even depictions if the depiction is made to be lewd (ie, visually showing the act).

So, I advise you to be careful including animal sex in games, just as the other stuff I wrote about.
I feel like I just read a racist grandparent's rant on why I shouldn't date a black chick when I asked what's for dinner.

May 13, 2018
How the fuck is anyone even playing it? I can't get the update to open at all. I get like 2-3 notes of the opening, a black screen, then it crashes. Compatibility troubleshooter didn't help at all, neither did resetting screen res (which I couldn't match to the game's native res).

Anyone have any ideas I can use here?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes