4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
another question: do you guys think the final 0.18 update drops at 15th or not?
... i mean he didn't used the words "hard date" so he can weasel out...
my guess is: he'll fuck up again

• Haha
Reactions: RainingChairs

castoli

Aug 19, 2017
can you get the 3rd option when mom wakes u up, is the 3rd option during tag open?
iirc you get that one by completing the passionate route with the mother.
Don't really remember which route you need to get for the sister's tag event

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I think I overplayed horror games or something, since right at the start, after taking a bath (where MC dosed of for a bit and it was a bit dark), when MC went to the kitchen, I thought that his mother was sudoku by rope...I was all prepared for a screamer or something but MC just gone to checking out her butt xD

Dec 21, 2019
Wish he would just drop this rework stupidity. As an artist you're always going to look back at your older work and think" i can do better now" but like seriously i can't remember the last time we actually had an update that added something to the story.
and looking at how long it takes for updates to drop, by the time he's done with the rework he'll be able to redo the scenes he first reworked.
Just utter stupidity, or worse and he's just milking patreons.

Still hope he gains some sense and just drops this rework and focuses on the story adn new scenes.
I absolutely love the art and the story and i've followed this game since it's first release. Just sad watching what's happening to it.
Honestly reworking the scenes isn't the main problem. The remade scenes do look better. Now, if the scenes looked good enough in the first place (they kinda didn't) then they wouldn't all need to be remade and story progress wouldn't have halted for like 3 years and counting. Alas, artists learn and grow from the point they started at. It could've gone over without a hitch if the old scenes were remade alongside, not instead of, actual new scenes and story progress. And it all could've been done in a timely fashion if the game was being earnestly developed, which it's not.

Reactions: Liquid_Donut

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I think I overplayed horror games or something, since right at the start, after taking a bath (where MC dosed of for a bit and it was a bit dark), when MC went to the kitchen, I thought that his mother was sudoku by rope...I was all prepared for a screamer or something but MC just gone to checking out her butt xD
think of it: a 12 year old boy checks his moms butt out... that's creepy as hell ^^

Darper

Feb 9, 2021
Honestly reworking the scenes isn't the main problem. The remade scenes do look better. Now, if the scenes looked good enough in the first place (they kinda didn't) then they wouldn't all need to be remade and story progress wouldn't have halted for like 3 years and counting. Alas, artists learn and grow from the point they started at. It could've gone over without a hitch if the old scenes were remade alongside, not instead of, actual new scenes and story progress. And it all could've been done in a timely fashion if the game was being earnestly developed, which it's not.
Dude, his definition of rework was changing the color tone. That is a fucking joke and to be honest it looks worse. It went from a nice warm tone to a dead blueish one.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes