4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Permissive is considered like a "neutral" ending, if you will. The Passionate path being the "good" ending and the Strict the "bad" one. Currently those only affect a couple of scenes but eventually they'll be important. If you got the "Strict" one, there's the chance she won't have any type of sex with you, Permissive grants you access to it but the scenes are gonna be less sexy and the dialogue is pretty much along the lines of it being sort of a chore and Passionate is... well, passionate. Scenes are sexier and the dialogue is a bit more lewd.

Now, if you already got her into a specific path and want to change it, bad luck buddy, you're locked with your decision. We don't know if later on we would be able to change the State a girl is in (like retry the "questionnaire" or simply flip a switch to alternate between them) so your best bet is return to a savefile where you still haven't picked her State.

If you already done fucked it up with having no previous saves or just using one save slot (please avoid doing so, there's other 14 slots to save in), check the "State Ready" link below the banners on my comment and read the post to know what to do :D
Hi sorry to ask this... but how you do passionate or strict path? Ready what you say, i am in the strict path... and i do not like to be the bad one. I prefer to follow the love one.
The game do not explain this... and I think it is unfair that we are not explained how to position ourself on the two paths. So i just play... raising depravation and the girls states like guilty and the other states.
But if there is a passionate path (the good one) i wanna understand how to achieve it.
Can you or someone explain to me how to do the passionate or the strict path?

Thank you

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I made a second comment, because i think i am confused with this state event.
I play 4 houre and never see a state event! Whythe developer do something so hard to understand?
I mean why do not give us a tutorial about this state of event?
I play the son & mom route till sex scene after the bathroom and never never see a martha state event! She neve ask me anything! In me game, mc ask her to teach everything... she at the start refuse, but in the end she let mc fuck her on the bad in some missionary way? But as i say, she never ask me something. I never had the choice to change this states event with her.
And i wanna her in passionate states? Is the love one right?
Why the game need to be like this? If there is some thing so important the game need to tell you where the choice are located. At last you can make the choice and continue with the game.

Can someone help me with this state event things?
Let's start i play the game without bestiality! I do not want see any stupid dog or cat or horse fuck me girls/women. This kind of fetish is not for me. (if the bestiality was something like: MC fuck a a humanoid woman with animal characteristics was no a problem. But there is no way i wanna see a dog or a horse fuck me girls).
So if i disable bestiality... do this state of event happen?
Can someone tell me where this state happen for every girls/women?
For what's i understand i need to raise first MC to 70 and every women to 70 too? Before try to do something with the girls?

Thank you

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hi sorry to ask this... but how you do passionate or strict path? Ready what you say, i am in the strict path... and i do not like to be the bad one. I prefer to follow the love one.
The game do not explain this... and I think it is unfair that we are not explained how to position ourself on the two paths. So i just play... raising depravation and the girls states like guilty and the other states.
But if there is a passionate path (the good one) i wanna understand how to achieve it.
Can you or someone explain to me how to do the passionate or the strict path?

Thank you
For sure, man!

As you now know, there are State Events for each girl except for Mia (the blonde one), these trigger after certain requirements are met. Whenever you get to that point, BEFORE starting the "questionnaire", the game prompts you to make a separate save just in case you mess up and want to retry again with different options.

Now, the game doesn't mention which options you need to choose to get to a specific path cause that's the point of it, experiment and live with the consequences of your choices. However, out good buddy Golem98 made a great guide on the game, I'm quoting the part of "State Events".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
SAVE YOUR GAME BEFORE YOU SPEAK TO THE WOMEN DURING THEIR STATE EVENT OR YOU WILL MISS SCENES!

Here's a Handy Dandy Notebook Guide to anyone who wants to know which Route to take.

State Event Guide:

States:

1. "Don't you like it?"
  2. "Don't you care for me?"
  3. "Is ok to feel pleasure"
  4. "My needs are not natural?"
  5. "My needs are not natural?"
  6. "Fucking is super natural!"
  7. "It will be our secret"
  8. "I just want to be with you"
Passionate: 1,1,1,1 - Cowgirl

Permissive: 1,2,1,2 - Boob Job

Strict: 2,2,2,2 - No Scene

States:

1. "Is a secret game..."
  2. "Is only a massage..."
  3. "Is like "hard" difficulty..."
  4. "Do you even read?..."
  5. "Yeah, of course..."
  6. "Nah, they are boring..."
  7. "The game is awesome..."
  8. "About your lexic..."
Playful: 1,1,1,1 - Reverse Cowgirl

Clueless: 2,2,2,2 - Blow Job

Reluctant: 1,2 - No Scene

States:

1. "I'm getting sick of this..."
  2. "I'm really sorry..."
  3. "Mess with the bull, get the horns..."
  4. "This is practically Rape!..."
  5. "This is practically Rape!..."
  6. "Please let me explain..."
  7. "Stop acting like a bitch!..."
  8. "This is wrong..."
Submissive: 1,1,1,1 - Blow Job

Dominant: 2,2,2 - Amazon

Repressed: 1,2,1,2 - No Scene

Women Locations To Activate State Event:

: Night on first floor

: Morning in study

: Afternoon in her room

Mia: No State Event As of Now

FAQ:

Q: Why won’t the State events happen? (The women are not in position)

A: You need to have had a scene with Doyle (in the basement) you trigger the event by using Doyle's ring and having MC say that Doyle isn't responding.

Q: Why won’t the State events happen?

A: You should have sex with the each of them first.

A: Make sure that you and the target female have 70 points and that you don't have Doyle, you should also complete all of the other scenes with the target female first.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
With backers willing to pay so heavily for useless presentations, the sector will increasingly be fueled by devs with criminal projects that will at least slow down the evolution of the industry increasingly flooded with useless products without an update and completion schedule.
Who could intervene, introducing marketing rules, does not do it and I also think it does not suit them and our opinions are insufficient to counter this phenomenon but, despite everything, many of us do not give up.
But who knows, maybe it happens that the soft water manages to dig the hard rock.

Uncle - 1

Aug 10, 2021
Author why don't you remove sex with a horse and with a dog, this is already too much, I understand everything sex with girls, but a girl has sex with a horse or with a dog, this is no longer where it doesn 't go, this is already too much, it 's not necessary in the game .

Last edited:

RainingChairs

Feb 2, 2018
Author why don't you remove sex with a horse and with a dog, this is already too much, I understand everything sex with girls, but a girl has sex with a horse or with a dog, this is no longer where it doesn 't go, this is already too much, it 's not necessary in the game .
I also have the same discomfort, I really dislike bestiality. But for your good, its optional and you can simply disable it from menu.

Because, what you say is not going to change anything.

It's like you walk into a Saloon in old Texas and you shout "Guns are bad!". :HideThePain:

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Are you aware that you can disable bestiality scenes at the beginning or in the memory palace. In any way you are free to not trigger the scenes... I suppose that a similar choice is given with Mia. If you wish to have her in the house you can let her leave but if you are not interested in her scene you can either refuse to let her stay or avoid any interactions with her (as you can do with any characters you are not interested on).

Last edited:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Like others told you B thing is optional and no it will not be removed. If you dislike it you can disable it.

Uncle - 1

Aug 10, 2021
If I knock him out, will Vera not have sex with them in the barn? To avoid this, I need to click on the button (no) as I understood, if I press the button (yes), then she will make love to them, I understood correctly.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
look why are people mad you have a choice you eather like or hate the game. if you hate the game you don;t have to play it. i will not lie if doyle takes over the mc's life that would suck becuase doyle has lived his life and fucked his family already. but that is up to the dev what happens. the other thing is the mc said he is not jeuleys of the animals

Uncle - 1

Aug 10, 2021
There is a DISABLE button for beatialy.
If I knock him out, will Vera not have sex with them in the barn? To avoid this, I need to click on the button (no) as I understood, if I press the button (yes), then she will make love to them, I understood correctly.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes