4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
My posts were deleted by an admin just cause I said to enjoy what the project has to offer. Then these cesspool of degenerates that keep bitching about optional scenes in the game get away scot free?

Can I have a yearly subscription to their immunity, honestly. Fucking admins.
No you can't. The only way for you to have immunity is to have their pics in your room. Every time you pass near the pic bow. Also you have to worship them and pay tribute.

Reactions: Az_To

Uncle - 1

Aug 10, 2021
If anything , I chose this option ( Can I interest you in bestiality I chose the option ( No, but thank you ) but Vera serovno is standing in the barn near the horse and dog . What am I doing wrong, I kind of turned off bestiality, I clicked on the answer at the beginning of the game (no, but thank you)

khazimsan

Jul 17, 2020
We live in a world where women just have to pull down their panties and take a selfie to make the same amount of money and some for feet pics no less. This isn't about supporters, it's jealousy. I would like a lot of money too. People will keep paying, regardless of this complaining. Stop trying to bring down this ship, just abandon it if you hate it. Noooo you want to ruin it for the people that do enjoy it. Stop being the poopers of parties. If you've been disappointed so many times why do you come here? Why would you stay if you didn't like this game? You like this game, but he's not doing what you want. You'll waste your life away if you actually just wait on these updates. On a more positive note, I know you want updates with new scenes. Good News! You're whining worked. The next 4-5 updates only have 1, count em, 1 scene out of 4-5 will be a rework. The rest will be new scenes in new scenarios. Someone will reply with a pessimistic hooray or something announcing their departure like an asshole though. Don't bother, I won't reply. Good Day.
So this guy is definitely Bones under a new account yea?

Jan 7, 2020
I'm just gonna say it out loud. At this point in the game, Guy is practically scamming all of us. 1 or 2 reworked scenes after almost 8 months? That's pathetic. Cat's gonna milk it for probably another 2 to 3 years before people start realizing he's ripping them off. I stopped paying him a long time ago and I suggest you should too.

Last edited:

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Since the mod doesnt work anymore

Can you just edit the stats to max them without breaking the scenes? the grindfest is as terrible as i remember it

Reactions: F9Zoney

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i don't know how many people here are paying them. i have no money so i am just a player of the game.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
there is a walkthrough... for the early content it should work fine.... check the first page

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
how i trigger the event "i should try to visit her room late night?"
his door is always closed
Get Doyle to tag along, try to open the door below Martha's room and you'll get the master keys. Repeat the thing with the door at midnight...

Then get cockblocked cause you need the sleeping pills (can't obtain them before trying to touch her at night for the first time). There's a detailed guide in page 143, check from the bottom to top, it's the 10th comment, I think.

marcos10

Feb 19, 2018
Get Doyle to tag along, try to open the door below Martha's room and you'll get the master keys. Repeat the thing with the door at midnight...

Then get cockblocked cause you need the sleeping pills (can't obtain them before trying to touch her at night for the first time). There's a detailed guide in page 143, check from the bottom to top, it's the 10th comment, I think.
Thank you mate, but i mean the Vera Room

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
With backers willing to pay so heavily for useless presentations, the sector will increasingly be fueled by devs with criminal projects that will at least slow down the evolution of the industry increasingly flooded with useless products without an update and completion schedule.
Who could intervene, introducing marketing rules, does not do it and I also think it does not suit them and our opinions are insufficient to counter this phenomenon but, despite everything, many of us do not give up.
But who knows, maybe it happens that the soft water manages to dig the hard rock.
kinda deep tho..

anyways, tight scene would be MUCH better if at least Vera was naked in a second or third attempt to f*ck the horse

hftp

Mar 30, 2018
Probably a bug, but of course I made use of it for another playthrough. When Vera is tending the horse and you have Doyle on you can constantly increase your depravity. Quicker than the whole day spent alone imo.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes