4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

SouthDwarf

Jul 25, 2020
someone knows how to get money?
As far as I know you don't exactly get money in this game. To obtain items you have to trade other items with the merchant. For example, to get the sleeping pills for Martha you need to got to the attic and find the dagger and bring it back to the merchant for the trade to happen. Check the first post to see the guide and walkthrough if you want to know how to get the items.

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
1st time it happens there's some bestiality (the horse fucks Velvet's tits), so it needs to be Enabled. The 2nd time the event starts there's no bestiality but you still need to have it Enabled (unless that was changed).
That is really a shame...for those that turn off bestiality (for me the horse titfuck is not my cup of tea), we lost 3 really good characters and sex scenes (jules is really hot).

Reactions: Inocless

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
That is really a shame...for those that turn off bestiality (for me the horse titfuck is not my cup of tea), we lost 3 really good characters and sex scenes (jules is really hot).
awww come on. She is not related and therefore no taget for the Babyboys incest-dick :p (really man... no problem with an 12 year oldfuckin his mom but at the horse you draw the line?) :BootyTime:

Jan 14, 2018
that was a pretty common way to enter names in videogames
Maybe not use technology from the dark ages.

This is not meant as a major complaint with the game itself. I just don't understand how people can put so much effort into a thing and then use so shitty engines. I'd get it if you were just a kid fucking around, but this is in a professional capacity on projects spanning years. Just go through the beginner courses of a proper engine (godot, unity, unreal), find a template that suits your gameplay and get going. Everything will run more smoothly, you can port to other devices, there is loads of free resources, and you got very few restraints. Moreover, this is actually useful on the resume.

Why stay married to this awful software?

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Maybe not use technology from the dark ages.

This is not meant as a major complaint with the game itself. I just don't understand how people can put so much effort into a thing and then use so shitty engines. I'd get it if you were just a kid fucking around, but this is in a professional capacity on projects spanning years. Just go through the beginner courses of a proper engine (godot, unity, unreal), find a template that suits your gameplay and get going. Everything will run more smoothly, you can port to other devices, there is loads of free resources, and you got very few restraints. Moreover, this is actually useful on the resume.

Why stay married to this awful software?
There is absolutely 0 comparison in comparing complexity of developing games in RPGM vs god forbid ... Unreal engine.
Unity is generally simpler than Unreal, or rather more accessible, but still ... it's miles apart from something like RPGM.
C# is generally also considered easier to get into, making Unity easier VS Unreal, but still.

Most of these types of ero-RPG games are fairly simple & straight forward after all, many using/abusing a lot of stock RPGM resources and often adding little to no gameplay value on top of the out of the box stuff.
Perhaps adding some open-source (or sometimes paid) plugins implementing pre-existing features other people have built.

Surely you can build 'more' with Unreal, you can build 'more' in Unity. But as a non-developer just looking to offer/build a framework to show off your eros ... there's a damn good reason RPGM is king of the hill ya know.

And well ... this is a 4+ year old game apparently and from what I've read from other DEVs ... you don't 'just' upgrade your game from an old RPGM (like VX Ace) to RPGM MZ. So you're generally stuck with what you started with as long as you keep extending your existing game (and the larger your game is, the more difficult it becomes to 'upgrade').
It's the absolute 'down-side' to having these never ending patreon (often cash grab) development cycles.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
converting ACE to MV isnt really hard... it is simple, but WORK. I dont understand why he don't do it because his secondgame is MV... wait... i lied... i wrote myself why he refuses it: it is WORK :p (Tutorial)

Jan 14, 2018
There is absolutely 0 comparison in comparing complexity of developing games in RPGM vs god forbid ... Unreal engine.
Unity is generally simpler than Unreal, or rather more accessible, but still ... it's miles apart from something like RPGM.
C# is generally also considered easier to get into, making Unity easier VS Unreal, but still.

Most of these types of ero-RPG games are fairly simple & straight forward after all, many using/abusing a lot of stock RPGM resources and often adding little to no gameplay value on top of the out of the box stuff.
Perhaps adding some open-source (or sometimes paid) plugins implementing pre-existing features other people have built.

Surely you can build 'more' with Unreal, you can build 'more' in Unity. But as a non-developer just looking to offer/build a framework to show off your eros ... there's a damn good reason RPGM is king of the hill ya know.

And well ... this is a 4+ year old game apparently and from what I've read from other DEVs ... you don't 'just' upgrade your game from an old RPGM (like VX Ace) to RPGM MZ. So you're generally stuck with what you started with as long as you keep extending your existing game (and the larger your game is, the more difficult it becomes to 'upgrade').
It's the absolute 'down-side' to having these never ending patreon (often cash grab) development cycles.
Ok, having played some more and looking at his donations, I take my comment back. He's been going at it for 4 years and gets just under $5.000 a month for a game that still has placeholders right from the beginning. This dude just doesn't give a fuck.

Thank you for your response though. You make some valid points.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
awww come on. She is not related and therefore no taget for the Babyboys incest-dick :p (really man... no problem with an 12 year oldfuckin his mom but at the horse you draw the line?) :BootyTime:
Is not about her being related or not i don't like bestiality, if you like that is complete ok, everyone have a different taste and i respect that but for me i don't like, everyone like a different fetish. I just think that is a shame to lost 3 good and sexy characters, is easy as hell to have them with the bestiality turn off, but at the moment you can only have them if turned on.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
i can't understand this update. I have seen many images on discord and events such as the new martha and doggo scene in the bathroom but I have not seen any implementations other than the scene of Vera with the horse.

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Is not about her being related or not i don't like bestiality, if you like that is complete ok, everyone have a different taste and i respect that but for me i don't like, everyone like a different fetish. I just think that is a shame to lost 3 good and sexy characters, is easy as hell to have them with the bestiality turn off, but at the moment you can only have them if turned on.
i know what you mean. i was only joking/trolling (again). It is really a shame these other girls dont have more "screentime".

Reactions: AlexTorch
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes