4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
There is still people talking about noone should speak if they dont donate. I was donated but after a year without update i left it. I was happy because i was feeling like supporting most promising developer for H games, its turn out milking. Guys f95 isnt a pirate forum, its the community forum. Most of game makes debut after complated with feedback from f95 and then make a lot of profit. A lot of developer which make steam debut make good profit. Because most of people who play on f95 also buy game and also advertise it and make buy other people.

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
There is still people talking about noone should speak if they dont donate. I was donated but after a year without update i left it. I was happy because i was feeling like supporting most promising developer for H games, its turn out milking. Guys f95 isnt a pirate forum, its the community forum. Most of game makes debut after complated with feedback from f95 and then make a lot of profit. A lot of developer which make steam debut make good profit. Because most of people who play on f95 also buy game and also advertise it and make buy other people.
theres two things 1 you spelt none wrong and 2 people have the right to complain if they didnt donate saying that to people makes you sound dumb

MartoRoss

Nov 5, 2019
Every new release I bait myself with this game... Is "nice" the artwork is decent but man, why everything is sooooo slow, I'm not speaking about grind, That I don't mind that's why I'm playing an RPGM Game, but everything else.. Unskippable "animations" that runs for like 10hs.. the text move slower than a Win98 pc even when you use the "option" with Ctrl they're slow.. at this point I'm starting to think that this is intentional.. don't get me wrong is a great game with their niche things but the core mechanism are unbearable..

secretsonny

Jan 1, 2019
Every body has the right to comment and crtitize, but when people start posting the same ones over and over again, it just gets as boring as this.

You want something different?
The manor should have another floor. House feels small as fuck for a "manor".

But I don't want it implemented because it will take longer than it's taking to fuck with the music box.

Dec 12, 2020
bro its a pirate forum.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Definitely a pirate forum. A pirate forum that is friendly towards and attempts to promote developers. But still a pirate forum.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
:unsure: it is a pirate forum. therefore people who donate to the developers have no right to defend scammers here....
How about turning the tables on the fanboys ;) lol

• Wow
Reactions: Toushiro and *//

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys me game have bestiality disable. Can someone tell me if i can start Velvet and jules?
Or someone know if Dr bone will unlock this event even without bestiality?
Thank you

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Hi guys me game have bestiality disable. Can someone tell me if i can start Velvet and jules?
Thank you
No... you need to be NTRd by the Horse. Dr. Boner has many new Horse Sounds in this update... so check em out :KEK:
j/k ... scene should trigger even without bestiality. (but thats much more lame)

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Thank you
1st time it happens there's some bestiality (the horse fucks Velvet's tits), so it needs to be Enabled. The 2nd time the event starts there's no bestiality but you still need to have it Enabled (unless that was changed).

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
You want something different?
The manor should have another floor. House feels small as fuck for a "manor".

But I don't want it implemented because it will take longer than it's taking to fuck with the music box.
Yes!
At least its something different.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes