4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
:oops: wait.... his discord isnt his safespace anymore? back in the days i was on it you simply got muted when you didnt lick his balls.... how that changed? did some mods left and muting/banning is too much work for Mr. Boner?
No, there were simply many people complaning.... No calling names or such, just stating fact they are not happy with the progress.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Yes, myself including. Many people told him to focus on creating and give coding to 3rd party.
He gets enough money to afford it.
It's funny Oni has had this happen too, people wanted him to focus on art and hire someone else for coding. A group of people who are modding his game now even offered to do it. But he's satisfied with the grift he's got going on now.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
No, there were simply many people complaning.... No calling names or such, just stating fact they are not happy with the progress.
I'm surprise Doc didn't decide to use the banhammer yet, I thought he will have a total control of his channel and make sure every single individuals joined the server to be all Yes man. Those voiced out their frustration have my respect

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I'm surprise Doc didn't decide to use the banhammer yet, I thought he will have a total control of his channel and make sure every single individuals joined the server to be all Yes man. Those voiced out their frustration have my respect
If he does, then he’ll literally turn into Yandere dev 2.0.

And trust me, that’s the last thing you want to become.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes