4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
I'm from Brazil and i wanna tell you guys something, with the 5k Bones earn, he can have the same life standard as a american in USA who earns 20k dollars or more a month.

He's lazy and he can't make an excuse for this lazy ass development pace.
Exactly my point. The dude is rich. He couldn't give less of a fuck.. must of us wouldn't.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I'm from Brazil and i wanna tell you guys something, with the 5k Bones earn, he can have the same life standard as a american in USA who earns 20k dollars or more a month.

One can say the dude its living the hmmm american dream lolololol?!

Anyways i would actually consider to hire at least just 1 or 2 persons to actually keep up an activity flow on both games, but you know =) when ur independent and want to keep all the earnings 100% for you its quite hard for someone to invest into that so in short words: this game development its going to be at a Superrrrrrrrr slow turtle pace

yercat

Dec 6, 2017

Lmao, imagine here in Argentina that the money went to shit, and he's right next to us, just s trip here and he can live as a king.

And yeah, he's just lazy and milking people at this point. The other game that he updated just a while ago, he didn't add shit, it had like 2 scenes new i believe after more than a year and he wasn't even updating the manor almost at all.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Guys, like I said before, he's been doing months of work in just one month, so don't expect too much in this update.

The doctor could deliver a super update, with lots of new scenes, and good progress in the game's story, but he decided to leave that work for later and enjoy life with the money people are paying him to make this game.

Now, afraid of losing that money, he is desperately working on the game, and doing what is probably the easiest, which is redoing scenes and adding some new scenes that don't require a lot of work.

And yet he's late even to do that... what a pity...

I wish I was wrong and that the next update is amazing, but I don't think it will be, and after that, it will probably take months for a new one, and history will repeat itself...

Honestly, I hope I'm wrong because the game is fun and the art is really good...
He could still enjoy all that money and gain more supporters if he just continue with the story, add new events to fill up all the "not implemented" plots but he's choose to do the opposite. He could still do it even if he spend 7 month playing around and only work in the last month, could still bumping out some new stuff but choose to remaking stuff which would still take time and effort which truly make my mind boggled for his illogical choice
I guess that was the way he want to say "don't tell me what to do, I can throw shit at your face and you would still swallow it up anyway" which sadly true based on how many peoples still praised or defending him on both discord and here

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes