4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
This thread is slowly but surely going the way of Tower of Trample one.

If that's a good or a bad thing I'll let you decide ;)

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
can someone tell me how to get that ??? scene pls? or is it hasn't implemented yet? cuz my all of my stats and the girl was already maxed out but still can't figured out how to unlocked that one..

xlash

Nov 29, 2018
can someone tell me how to get that ??? scene pls? or is it hasn't implemented yet? cuz my all of my stats and the girl was already maxed out but still can't figured out how to unlocked that one..
i could be wrong, but i think you need to do all the sleeping pill scenes with her and be at passionate state. I'll double check in a bit.

FakoSIL

Oct 7, 2020
Last one I've played was 0.17.2. Can you guys say the (actual) content I'm missing? I'm reading the change logs here but a lot of things are reworks/remakes/revamps etc etc... They're good?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Last one I've played was 0.17.2. Can you guys say the (actual) content I'm missing? I'm reading the change logs here but a lot of things are reworks/remakes/revamps etc etc... They're good?
Yes! Beside some new portraits you can find inside the manor everything is just reworked/revamped of the old scenes so far, now had to wait for Doc to release the last C part to see beside the event between Martha and doggo will we got anything new

Reactions: FakoSIL

FakoSIL

Oct 7, 2020
Yes! Beside some new portraits you can find inside the manor everything is just reworked/revamped of the old scenes so far, now had to wait for Doc to release the last C part to see beside the event between Martha and doggo will we got anything new
Oh, nice! Thx for the response.

Reactions: thevoid089

curilho

Sep 25, 2019
Guys, like I said before, he's been doing months of work in just one month, so don't expect too much in this update.

The doctor could deliver a super update, with lots of new scenes, and good progress in the game's story, but he decided to leave that work for later and enjoy life with the money people are paying him to make this game.

Now, afraid of losing that money, he is desperately working on the game, and doing what is probably the easiest, which is redoing scenes and adding some new scenes that don't require a lot of work.

And yet he's late even to do that... what a pity...

I wish I was wrong and that the next update is amazing, but I don't think it will be, and after that, it will probably take months for a new one, and history will repeat itself...

Honestly, I hope I'm wrong because the game is fun and the art is really good...

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes