4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

bunhas

Jul 21, 2019
Now now boys, here are the detailed saves i promised. Just interact with what you see, you almost have to do nothing (beside add saves to the game and jerk off :D). I believe i did every scenes. Of course, i cant make saves for all variations so if you want to see all great variations, you have to play the game (you really should, Doc made such good content and dialogues in each variation) :D. Here are the packs for each girl, i also made texts in it for the info. In the "new folder" pack is 2 saves, save 1 is the start of everything with max stat for each girl (no mia) Im grinding for it so dw for bugs :p Save 2 is ultra-mega-full-save.
Have fun with your meat boys :D Here
a hero we need

Reactions: useyourbrain

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Lucie is not in bed in the morning anymore and very is not with the dog. where are they then ?!
Lucile is in the studio downstairs, Vera is NOT in her room but if you enter she'll enter. Those are the start of their State Events, so make a separate savefile, once the State Event is finished, you can't change the outcome unless you load a previous savefile.

Reactions: DMTV...

Kusarii

Oct 4, 2017
One can say the dude its living the hmmm american dream lolololol?!

Anyways i would actually consider to hire at least just 1 or 2 persons to actually keep up an activity flow on both games, but you know =) when ur independent and want to keep all the earnings 100% for you its quite hard for someone to invest into that so in short words: this game development its going to be at a Superrrrrrrrr slow turtle pace
This is rich from a dude who has Nergal (Wootch 2.0) in his signature who has technically two half finished games that were rushed because people caught onto his hustle. Just saying be consistent. :ROFLMAO:

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
This is rich from a dude who has Nergal (Wootch 2.0) in his signature who has technically two half finished games that were rushed because people caught onto his hustle. Just saying be consistent. :ROFLMAO:
Nergal was a big disappointment lol I remember being excited that he had gotten JayMarvel for Urban Demons, then we got well... you know the rest on that.

Reactions: Tomislav Dragić

beryn

May 8, 2017
What are the records and the phonograph for?
I know you can get a text prompt to play the records, but other than the text is there any use for them, it seems weird you get some text and that's it.

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
Why when I open this game the screen spazzes out switching between the game and other programs, changing the sizes of them and sometimes my other programs close? And then there's a notification on my PC about recommended resolution size? Same thing happens with Overwhored but other RPGM games are fine. I use the normal 1080 pixel sizes.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Some games run at full screen (I think regardless if it's RPGMaker ones or not) will start with low resolution and it just messes a few things up. A little annoying but just change it to Window after you opened the game and it'll be fine.

Reactions: aribba32

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Why when I open this game the screen spazzes out switching between the game and other programs, changing the sizes of them and sometimes my other programs close? And then there's a notification on my PC about recommended resolution size? Same thing happens with Overwhored but other RPGM games are fine. I use the normal 1080 pixel sizes.
because it is the old engine RPGM ace ... native resolution is 640x480 ...

Reactions: aribba32

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
... ummmmm... i smell a fellow troll... that cannot be real ^^
... or the "studies" this person performs are "gender studies"
I felt that comment like kind of fake too. Still, sadly people like that do exist, and support him. Either way, Dr bone said something about a session with a chiropractor or some shit :ROFLMAO:, and it isn't going to pay by itself. The dude is living la vida loca, he couldn't give less of a fuck. And is sadly funny when some think that if he looses his subs he is going to be sad or regret his choices... yeah no. He has made so much money... it wouldn't even tilt the scale.

Last edited:
Reactions: Banality

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
View attachment 1667085
If we showed this to a caveman he would've never invented the wheel.
I really understand why Bones is just gonna ride this 3rd part out until the end of the year I mean month.
When your supporters have the IQ equivalent to the amount of fingers and toes they have, why would you care if you're making any meaningful progress?

Bankotsuban

Apr 2, 2018
View attachment 1667085
If we showed this to a caveman he would've never invented the wheel.
I really understand why Bones is just gonna ride this 3rd part out until the end of the year I mean month.
Dude if that's real... it kinda reaches my feels tho, i honestly (like for real) thought that most of bones supporters were just rich-dumb-kids with too much papa-mama money to spend. I don't know what is this guy thinking, in the end he could be just trying troll or something but if there is just one person thinking bones needs money to "support" his game and not to maintenance his lifestyle of 7 months naps and 1 month of GOTTA-RUSH-A-REWORK-UPDATES that would be real sad, the guy is making a fuck ton load of profit with this and is not shown in the effort put on this and that's to blame

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes