4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
is it worthy of support? Im curious bc I want to be a support but idk yet
I'll be honest with you at this point you shouldn't supporting him, yes can't deny this is a great game and that I'm truly love Bones art style and his ideas but outside that his work ethic is just straight up very bad. Not just that but in the past 2 years all the updates got longer and longer to be release but little in it: the content within it goes from lot of new one to be excited into just rewamp of the available scenes and not enough new one, the story got stagnated without any continuation, many "not implemented" still not being fill for years,....
And that was just about game development, Bones at this point have a very bad personality: He won't take criticism, won't listen to fan suggestions, outright banned everyone that concerned about his work speed, promised the dates he will release the update yet not fulfilled it,.... Never want to hate him but had to pointed it out
If you have money and want to supporting game developers I suggest you use them for small devs that just started with their project, those that updating their game frequently and at the span of 1-2 month with tons of content and new story to play with. You just need to look at Latest updates, choose games that you saw promising, playthrough it and check the schedule dev releasing new one, ESPECIALLY look if they stuck with the schedule and are they friendly with peoples (willing to take criticism to improve for the better, answered all the questions, take fan ideas/kinks serious and want to add them in his game,...)
Follow my advice, you can avoid bad devs and your money won't be wasting on someone that just doesn't care and just want to milking

Last edited:

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
In my opinion, there are a lot of better developers that, not only have awesome games, but they deliver at minimum an update per month. Others go even further and put a stop to the donations when they go out on vacations or they arn't going to do any work. Again, is my opinion. Oseo Bones' work has a nice odd style to it, the story is good/simple, the problem I have is that, you can't fool some people, it is obvios that you are milking the subs when you release an update after 8 months and the content of it is just reworks of images and 1 new scene, or adding a few sounds. When in the other spectrum you have dudes that put a new branch of story, in a month or two. with at least 30 min of gameplay. It's too obvious, plus Oseo Bones uses the "don't be a douchebag" card every time that someone expresses his feelings about not being even a status report of the game.. Sadly, the dude has his business build, now is about stacking money.
"Don't be a douchebag" - Oseo (the Resident Douchebag)

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
People keep asking on discord about the release and all comments getting deleted ... Shambles !!
Truth to be told it's all due to the rule no.3 of the discord.
3- Do NOT ask things like: "When is the next update?" or similar. If you want to know the state of development, please check billboard , I will post the news there. Or check the games-status
I don't want to justify the lack of update I'm simply trying to clarify why the posts are deleted.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Truth to be told it's all due to the rule no.3 of the discord.

I don't want to justify the lack of update I'm simply trying to clarify why the posts are deleted.
A very convenience rule to silence everyone that want to know why the update didn't come out yet, and the billboard on his discord literally said "I will officially release it on Saturday 5 of February. And I repeat, this is a HARD DATE, which means the update WILL be up then." yet we still didn't see the third part yet despite only a day or 2 of this month. "Hard date" my ass, Bones just want to force everyone to shut up for his false promise and mismanagement

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
A very convenience rule to silence everyone that want to know why the update didn't come out yet, and the billboard on his discord literally said "I will officially release it on Saturday 5 of February. And I repeat, this is a HARD DATE, which means the update WILL be up then." yet we still didn't see the third part yet despite only a day or 2 of this month. "Hard date" my ass, Bones just want to force everyone to shut up for his false promise and mismanagement
He's not forcing anyone to shut up. If people keep of violating the same rule is not his fault, the rule was there from the beginning. I can understand why it was set it (having a swarm of fans that keep on asking the same question is annoying and is useless especially if you have a channel where you provide these information) but considering the update schedule I'm not surprised to read comments asking for an update. I repeat, I'm not justifying the lack of updates or the fact that he's slow but I'm simply giving an explanation. I'm not happy about the result but rules are rules. In my opinion people should unsubscribe in mass using his update policy as motivation. This wouldn't decrease the money that he has earned up until now but at least it wouldn't increase it.

It's the fifth rule (for details https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2022-02-01.5589/).

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
In my opinion, there are a lot of better developers that, not only have awesome games, but they deliver at minimum an update per month. Others go even further and put a stop to the donations when they go out on vacations or they arn't going to do any work. Again, is my opinion. Oseo Bones' work has a nice odd style to it, the story is good/simple, the problem I have is that, you can't fool some people, it is obvios that you are milking the subs when you release an update after 8 months and the content of it is just reworks of images and 1 new scene, or adding a few sounds. When in the other spectrum you have dudes that put a new branch of story, in a month or two. with at least 30 min of gameplay. It's too obvious, plus Oseo Bones uses the "don't be a douchebag" card every time that someone expresses his feelings about not being even a status report of the game.. Sadly, the dude has his business build, now is about stacking money.
I recommend DemonDeals from BreadManGames he is daily communicating with pirates & shares premium posts with freeloaders on DD thread and streams 3 times a week plus build 0.3 is around the corner.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I recommend DemonDeals from BreadManGames he is daily communicating with the pirates & shares premium posts with freeloaders on DD thread and streams 3 times a week plus build 0.3 is around the corner.
Breadmangames is a cool dev, beside him Amorousdezign (dev of Cataclyzm) and Yioruyiou (dev of Ashley the pirate) are the other devs that are frequently updating their game and good with people.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes