4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Aeggy

Jun 23, 2018
Years half-halfheartedly following this shitstorm and only today do I learn doc is a fellow countryman, by process of elimination this is truly the peak of modern Uruguayan literature. I am utterly delighted to be witnessing history in the making.

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
I agree, and this is older as humanity itself. Like the church, they hold a leash of fear on the fanatics, "if you don't behave or do what I want, I'll get angry and I won't bless you and you won't be able to enter paradise or I won't throw you a bowl of bread". Sadly, it's human nature at its finest. I recomend to take a break for this forums and check back in a month, you can be sure that you won't miss a new update.
Found Dr Bones' burner account

• Haha
Reactions: The King of Pirates

Nghtly

Sep 9, 2019
Lucile, you absolute fucking semen demon.

I'm on the edge, edge of my fucking seat about to finish up with Martha. I'M READY TO GO MAN, I'M RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW BROTHER. Finish up the fucking bathtub scene, accidentally click the first option so it's straight to HJ city again. It's okay, Martha with a load near her mouth is A-OKAY with me DOYLEY BOI, BECAUSE I'M READY TO DELIVER STRAIGHT TO HER BOX.

Night strikes, I sleep, and this sneaky fucking semen demon descends into the pantry.

I know how this session ends. I KNOW WHERE MY NIGHT CONCLUDES, AND IT IS NOT THE PLYMOUTH ROCK THIS SAILOR WAS AIMING FOR. The horny tide takes me out into the pantry, and the semen demon feigns fear. Ass. To. Cock.

The waters get rough. Grind. "Faster". "Faster". Sex.

1646200179191.png

Fuck you, Lucile.

rstihl6969

Jan 11, 2022
Lucile, you absolute fucking semen demon.

I'm on the edge, edge of my fucking seat about to finish up with Martha. I'M READY TO GO MAN, I'M RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW BROTHER. Finish up the fucking bathtub scene, accidentally click the first option so it's straight to HJ city again. It's okay, Martha with a load near her mouth is A-OKAY with me DOYLEY BOI, BECAUSE I'M READY TO DELIVER STRAIGHT TO HER BOX.

Night strikes, I sleep, and this sneaky fucking semen demon descends into the pantry.

I know how this session ends. I KNOW WHERE MY NIGHT CONCLUDES, AND IT IS NOT THE PLYMOUTH ROCK THIS SAILOR WAS AIMING FOR. The horny tide takes me out into the pantry, and the semen demon feigns fear. Ass. To. Cock.

The waters get rough. Grind. "Faster". "Faster". Sex.

View attachment 1682245

Fuck you, Lucile.
um.....

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
the old walktrough should work fine. Nothing changed... except some all new and fabolous Horse Sounds ^^

Reactions: kakstris

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Well, still no update and he said, he will ban anybody now, that asks for an update status ... Dick tator
Really? ummmm... that is... very "Bones"...
I start to think this guy didnt een made the game. There is some humor in it... but Mr. Boner... is just a [insert a word yourself]

albinzelrin

Jun 13, 2017
Captain's Log 248, Year 3452:

"Escaped Earth in the Preservation Pod, looking through the tiny window on the ship I can see that 80 percent of Earth is engulfed in flames. The only people who chose not to flee Earth, even when offered a pod, were those who decided to stay behind and perish on the world that mankind called home, their first and only planet. I could only call such a decision brave and almost ascetic, in the face of the coming flames.

The others who chose to stay told those who offered an escape that 'they were sure Dr Bones was totes gonna drop a sikk Manor update and to stop asking for updates bro just be patient ur banned from discord fuck ur pod im bout to coom'"

Last edited:

KurtMons

May 29, 2021
Does anyone know a cheat/save edit to activate the tasting game with lucile?

Maybe I'm getting a bug but after giving the blindfolds to her and being teleported to the bedroom, the indicator is red and the MC can't do nothing (can't start the tasting game, can't go to sleep, and can't get out of the room)... replayed like 4 times with the same result....

I tried to use a save editor to edit and change the variable/flag but there are hundred of them, and don't know what to modify.

Maybe someone has touched the code and can help me?....

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes