4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

epicdesing

Feb 11, 2018
OMG I love this game, I really hope to see more animal love with the other girls (Mia, Martha and Lucile) and even more for Vera, I think that I recommend its add these 'events' in the Mind Room it will be awesome too, keep it up, awesome game!

Reactions: Hughmungus420

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
OMG I love this game, I really hope to see more animal love with the other girls (Mia, Martha and Lucile) and even more for Vera, I think that I recommend its add these 'events' in the Mind Room it will be awesome too, keep it up, awesome game!
Well, I hope you will be heard and maybe in the next ten years you will receive everything that you asked for;)

curilho

Sep 25, 2019
Well, still no update and he said, he will ban anybody now, that asks for an update status ... Dick tator
If the Doctor continues to act this way, he will start to lose subscribers. Not all subscribers are blind and dumb fanboys, some will realize that they are not getting anything in exchange for the money they are paying the Doctor to make this game. Someday they will realize that they are paying for the great Doctor's eight months' vacation and only a month or two of "work".

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Captain's Log 248, Year 3452:

"Escaped Earth in the Preservation Pod, looking through the tiny window on the ship I can see that 80 percent of Earth is engulfed in flames. The only people who chose not to flee Earth, even when offered a pod, were those who decided to stay behind and perish on the world that mankind called home, their first and only planet. I could only call such a decision brave and almost ascetic, in the face of the coming flames.

The others who chose to stay told those who offered an escape that 'they were sure Dr Bones was totes gonna drop a sikk Manor update and to stop asking for updates bro just be patient ur banned from discord fuck ur pod im bout to coom'"
lmao

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
The moment you expect to be paid by someone to make your thing, it is your job. You've created the necessity of expectation by telling people that they're investing in something to be made. When you're not making that something or making it poorly it will create the justified dissatisfaction that YOU created.

Oseo it is your job, we expect you to do your job (both investors and people who decided you're no longer worth their money). Either make the game or piss off. Otherwise you're nothing more than a scamming grifter. Which you're in a deeper position of carrying the burden to prove otherwise. This game has been in development for too long to have a ridiculous lack of content to show for it.

ZArakita

Feb 13, 2019
Hello everyone )
Does anyone know ?
In the next update ( 0.18 C ) , only the reworking of the Martha and the Dog scene is planned.
Or will it also have altered scenes of MC and Martha ( In the basement ) ????

albinzelrin

Jun 13, 2017
So he's not even doing the basement TF remake, just another thing for him to remake down the line instead of new scenes smh captain's log etc.

Fargus

Jan 27, 2018
The moment you expect to be paid by someone to make your thing, it is your job. You've created the necessity of expectation by telling people that they're investing in something to be made. When you're not making that something or making it poorly it will create the justified dissatisfaction that YOU created.

Oseo it is your job, we expect you to do your job (both investors and people who decided you're no longer worth their money). Either make the game or piss off. Otherwise you're nothing more than a scamming grifter. Which you're in a deeper position of carrying the burden to prove otherwise. This game has been in development for too long to have a ridiculous lack of content to show for it.
among game creators, the Dr is not the worst... yes he takes time between two Updates, far from releasing good quality content each time... but he at least hasn't made any compromised on its creation and kept all the themes intact

(I keep faith... maybe because I don't give him money)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes