4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
中文:
我是台灣人,我很喜歡這遊戲,但是這遊戲是英文的本身英語又很不好,我自己嘗試用"Translator++"這軟體來進行翻譯"繁體中文",我也用過"Mtool"這翻譯程式來遊玩只是翻譯英文很不好有些會翻譯有些不會玩得很痛苦,所以我自己嘗試做好了這翻譯遊戲,目前只是這"Scripts"文件翻譯後會遊戲開起來出現錯誤訊息,我無法得知

WARING:此翻譯遊戲也可以從這主頁面保存轉移過來玩,但是讀取保存仍然也是已"英文"遊玩並非已翻譯遊玩,當然你從已翻譯的保存轉去主頁面英文版遊戲也仍然已英文方式繼續遊玩。

若是遊玩途中出現"script 'Ace_Message_System' line 938: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method 'upcase' for nil:NilClass"這錯誤訊息,需要重新開始。這點請注意

初次做翻譯,給喜歡用中文玩的人下載!

有些未翻譯屬於翻譯後會出現錯誤訊息

2022/03/07
經過努力有些翻譯弄過來了,只是有再點選新遊戲或者繼續遊戲那邊無法中文化,保存以及選單我都已經中文化了

English:
I'm from Taiwan, I like this game very much, but the game is in English, and the English itself is not very good. I tried to use "Translator++" software to translate "Traditional Chinese", and I also used "Mtool" to translate The program to play only translates English very badly. Some can translate and some are not very painful, so I tried to make this translation game by myself. At present, it is just that after the "Scripts" file is translated, an error message will appear when the game is opened. I can't learn

WARING: This translated game can also be saved and transferred from this main page, but the read save is still played in "English", not translated, of course, if you transfer from the translated save to the main page, the English version of the game is still in English. way to continue playing.

If the error message "script 'Ace_Message_System' line 938: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method 'upcase' for nil:NilClass" appears during the game, you need to start over. Please note this

First time doing translation, download for those who like to play in Chinese!

An error message will appear after some untranslated are translated

2022/03/07
After hard work, some translations have been obtained, but if I click on the new game or continue the game, the Chinese culture is not available. I have already Chinese culture in the save and menu.

Last edited:

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hey guys. This is my first time playing the game and I have a few questions about some scenes if you can help me out. I have more than 55 points of each character's "personality". I will leave as an spoiler tag just in case.
Lucile:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mom:
Vera:

Sorry for all the questions and thank you. Great game

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hey guys. This is my first time playing the game and I have a few questions about some scenes if you can help me out. I have more than 55 points of each character's "personality". I will leave as an spoiler tag just in case.
Lucile:
Mom:
Vera:

Sorry for all the questions and thank you. Great game
It's fine asking questions, mate!

Before I start, tho, take something into account: You can't get every single scene in this game in one save. Some scenes are 100% missable depending on some choices that I'm gonna explain.

Aight, so... all those scenes are locked behind the State Events of each girl. After a certain point (reaching 70 points with the girl and the MC having 70 points himself, done most of the girl's scenes and triggering an event where Doyle - the ghost - get a visible body), each girl would be in a special location if her State Event is ready to happen.

State Event is basically a set of answers that define the new personality of the girl towards your sexual advances and how they change depending on which one she ended up with. There's 3 possible States each girl (except for Mia as of v18B), the "best" ones, the "good" one and the bad one. I'm not quite sure if the bad one is reflected at any point yet tho, but you can consider it as the "cockblock" State even if it doesn't really happen as of now.

Anyways, let's take Martha. Her 3 States are Passionate, Permissive and Strict, we can say these are the best, good and bad states, respectively. Now, currently the one you want to get is "Passionate" as it is the State that unlocks more variants. Now, calling back from the comment about missing some of the scenes at a 100% rate... Her Permissive State has an exclusive scene in the bathtub, so it's always recommended to have more than 1 savefile, just so you can explore different outcomes.

Anyways, after all that litany...
That scene with Lucile is only unlocked when she ends up in the "Playful" State.
The one for Vera happens only on her "Submissive" State, although there's an alternate version when she's "Dominant"
For Martha, she needs to be in either "Passionate" or "Permissive" State, the changes you will see between those States are dialogue and when she's in "Passionate", she'll get naked the 2nd time onward.

EDIT: Check the guide on page 143, in the "State Events" spoiler to know which answers to pick when you're doing the State Events. Also a PSA, save in more slots, don't just have 1 savefile, the result of the State Event CANNOT be changed in-game, you need to go back to a previous point before doing it. The game even tells you to save so if you decide to ignore it, it's on you, mate.

Last edited:

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
It's fine asking questions, mate!

Before I start, tho, take something into account: You can't get every single scene in this game in one save. Some scenes are 100% missable depending on some choices that I'm gonna explain.

Aight, so... all those scenes are locked behind the State Events of each girl. After a certain point (reaching 70 points with the girl and the MC having 70 points himself, done most of the girl's scenes and triggering an event where Doyle - the ghost - get a visible body), each girl would be in a special location if her State Event is ready to happen.

State Event is basically a set of answers that define the new personality of the girl towards your sexual advances and how they change depending on which one she ended up with. There's 3 possible States each girl (except for Mia as of v18B), the "best" ones, the "good" one and the bad one. I'm not quite sure if the bad one is reflected at any point yet tho, but you can consider it as the "cockblock" State even if it doesn't really happen as of now.

Anyways, let's take Martha. Her 3 States are Passionate, Permissive and Strict, we can say these are the best, good and bad states, respectively. Now, currently the one you want to get is "Passionate" as it is the State that unlocks more variants. Now, calling back from the comment about missing some of the scenes at a 100% rate... Her Permissive State has an exclusive scene in the bathtub, so it's always recommended to have more than 1 savefile, just so you can explore different outcomes.

Anyways, after all that litany...
That scene with Lucile is only unlocked when she ends up in the "Playful" State.
The one for Vera happens only on her "Submissive" State, although there's an alternate version when she's "Dominant"
For Martha, she needs to be in either "Passionate" or "Permissive" State, the changes you will see between those States are dialogue and when she's in "Passionate", she'll get naked the 2nd time onward.

EDIT: Check the guide on page 143, in the "State Events" spoiler to know which answers to pick when you're doing the State Events. Also a PSA, save in more slots, don't just have 1 savefile, the result of the State Event CANNOT be changed in-game, you need to go back to a previous point before doing it. The game even tells you to save so if you decide to ignore it, it's on you, mate.
Wow. Thank you so very much!! For me it is very clear. I will check the guide and the states. Thank again!!

CarlyLandy

Nov 15, 2020
Well now he is making a post on discord that is basically ''im a bad dev and i know but fuck you all donators''.
I feel sad for all that people who give their money to basically nothing, and Bones fuck you man, your discord is only to get your dick suck by the idiots who still believe that you would give an update, you are just like yandere dev.

Orlissey

Jul 19, 2021
Well now he is making a post on discord that is basically ''im a bad dev and i know but fuck you all donators''.
I feel sad for all that people who give their money to basically nothing, and Bones fuck you man, your discord is only to get your dick suck by the idiots who still believe that you would give an update, you are just like yandere dev.
They keep sucking him so fucking hard

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
They keep sucking him so fucking hard
These kind of peoples that still sucking off and tolerate Bones bad behavior are the root of all the problem, love and respect a developer aren't just with sweet words or accept their toxic personality but calling them out for their mistreatment and mismanagement toward their own game and fans are necessary too. If he even have a tiny bit of dignity he should just own up and apologize then stay away from ass kissers and listen to people criticism to become better, too bad he didn't have any of that plus got free money from fools like them so of course he will never change his way
"wonderful person"? Yeah no....and honestly to say God's know if those accounts aren't made by Bones himself to suck his own dick? They sound pretty fake to me

dkjcyxc

Jun 6, 2021
So......does this whole story develop only within this old house? No content like exploring the city included?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So......does this whole story develop only within this old house? No content like exploring the city included?
Nope! Just within the manor, I did wished in the past that we should have events where David take the girls for a date in the town/city to build up relationship and change environment but look like it will never happen

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Lol, I just happened to try to check the Discord (it's been MONTHS since I last checked the app, let alone the servers) and I'm not even there anymore. Guessed they either banned me for comments from here or just out of inactivity.

I'm just gonna
out of there, it had been a long time coming.

Moonman1

May 17, 2018
Lol, I just happened to try to check the Discord (it's been MONTHS since I last checked the app, let alone the servers) and I'm not even there anymore. Guessed they either banned me for comments from here or just out of inactivity.

I'm just gonna
Feels bad man. You were one of the few who kept this thread active when bones went on these constant hiatuses.

• Sad
Reactions: NevinBoJack

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Feels bad man. You were one of the few who kept this thread active when bones went on these constant hiatuses.
Don't worry mate, unless he has the same power here, I ain't going away from this site/thread, just the Discord server.

I might be jaded for Bones' lack of professionality and seriousness (when and where it counts), but I'm not done with this thread yet.

albinzelrin

Jun 13, 2017

I'm just gonna
Not like you're missing much, no real updates on progress or anything game-related, shit's still slated to released Feb. 2022 lmao.

Reactions: useyourbrain
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes