4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Not like you're missing much, no real updates on progress or anything game-related, shit's still slated to released Feb. 2022 lmao.
I know, I'm mostly here to try to help whoever I can with doubts about the game and whatnot, the game's progress ain't that fun to even watch anymore either haha and it's mindboggling how fucked up shit gets that we still don't have compatible saves...

I bet 0.18C is gonna fuck them over harder than his Patreons/SS are right now.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Well now he is making a post on discord that is basically ''im a bad dev and i know but fuck you all donators''.
I feel sad for all that people who give their money to basically nothing, and Bones fuck you man, your discord is only to get your dick suck by the idiots who still believe that you would give an update, you are just like yandere dev.
Well at least I can take comfort on the fact that we're getting to him. Grifter is gonna grift. I'll enjoy pirating whatever updates he's even capable of providing. Until then, we'll just have to milk this lolcow and his braindead supporters for whatever entertainment that they're worth. Which is far more than what Oseo is capable of producing himself with his scam game.

• Angry
Reactions: nekobasu

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well for me i come here for the fun chatter also to hope there is more lol. but really i played this for the hot milf that's why i hope dolly get's put out of there live's after the mc has all his harm lol. plues i love to chatt with you all even if we wait to see were this goes.

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
guys you must be kind to Dr Bones and his fans, i got warning today because i was write a post on summertime sage and it was about milking. All of them organized and raport me and send pm for banning me. I never seen something like that. People her e critize and destroy Dr bones and this people are fan of Dr bones.

loco264899

Aug 28, 2020
guys you must be kind to Dr Bones and his fans, i got warning today because i was write a post on summertime sage and it was about milking. All of them organized and raport me and send pm for banning me. I never seen something like that. People her e critize and destroy Dr bones and this people are fan of Dr bones.
both kanpa or whatever his name is and bones have two different types of fans,bones has the ball lickers while the other has the extremes they defend kappa while licking his balls at the same time and justify that he earns 75k a month saying that his workers work medium time etc etc etc

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Either he's Russian or Nigerian. Or someone trying to get to me about my car's soon to expire warranty.

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
Just a "pre tech" hahahaha and this "tech update" is taking ages, I am starting to think that bones and this summer time saga guy are brothers or cousins
After the organized lych and raporting i am afraid for saying something for Summertime Sage. SummertimeSage fans are different, for them Darkcookie something like Deity.

Reactions: Orlissey

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Just a "pre tech" hahahaha and this "tech update" is taking ages, I am starting to think that bones and this summer time saga guy are brothers or cousins
Yeah, summertime became such a milking machine, man i was happy when they announced Judith update, but didn't know they just made polls in advance, my fucking god, that's a really slow work.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Yeah, summertime became such a milking machine, man i was happy when they announced Judith update, but didn't know they just made polls in advance, my fucking god, that's a really slow work.
Facts, man. I remember Summer Time saga got updated every 3 weeks/month in it's early stages. Dude became a King of Milking. No matter how you look at it, there's nothing, absolutely nothing that justifies all the time taken for the poor content we got in his last updates. Cut his cash and you'll see him move his ass. What a Legend deserves way more support than Summertime Saga.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes