4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Yeah! Lot of peoples would have kill for a job with half of the amount he got monthly, not just that but his "job" literally extra light because he's only need to work a little bit inside his house and release whatever the update are. Ok sure people won't expect him to gave us an update that worth 8 month of development but what people want is new story and new event, even if he only work like 2 month but if the content are new one then Bones won't get that much hates from everyone now. Dude just choose to remaking stuff that no one told him to, refused to listen to feed backs, banned everyone that didn't agree with his decision on discord and now acted like he was a victim of being "bullied" DESPITE EVERYONE TRIED TO BE AS NICE AS POSSIBLE and told him to stop reworking the old scenes and continue to expand the story, new actions with the girls, new girls if possible, new areas if possible,.... many literally begged him but he ignored them as always
He KNEW what he's doing is straight up wrong but continued to do it anyway and have the gal to say everyone that disagreed with him are "douchebags", "haters", "impatience peoples",... truly amazed me lot of fools on his discord still tolerate, tried to sugarcoated him with sweet words and gave him money. With example like Bones no wonder why so many devs followed this shady practices and didn't even develop their own game after getting big anymore, bad behavior goes unpunished and got rewarded instead
Make me feel sad for devs that actually working hard and updating their games right on schedule but got like 5-10% of Bones, just imagine how discourage it was when they learned about these cases
That's a thing i noticed: Reworking good scenes when the story itself isn't 100% complete? Or when there are more important things to do? (like adding NEW SCENES and let the old ones stay there?). That's a pretty bad movement, to be honest

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
Enjoy the first taste, my sweet summerchild... You'll never get to feel that way again
which is really frustrating because the game is not even finished since i've come across a lot of "NOT IMPLEMENTED" sections

but i don't think that's the end. "A Zombie's Life" is really identical to this game and there must be other similar ones

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
That's a thing i noticed: Reworking good scenes when the story itself isn't 100% complete? Or when there are more important things to do? (like adding NEW SCENES and let the old ones stay there?). That's a pretty bad movement, to be honest
Exactly! The old scenes isn't perfect but they are good enough to pass, if Bones ever want to remaking them then at least after finish the game first or when the story reach to the end not when it's only half way. Peoples wouldn't have make a fuss about it if he would fill up all the "not implemented" that already there FOR YEARS bit by bit, the fact he didn't choose to do so for 3 years are the worst decision he ever made and not just that but his toxic behavior toward other and victim blaming is the last straw
This game could have been finish like a year ago and Bones could have either focus on his other game Survivor Guilt or develop a sequel base on this one, he could have gain more fans and have more positive view like Siren team (finished 2 games and continue to develop 3 new one) or Redikai (finished 2 games and continue with 1 new game) but now peoples will only view him as a scammer that similar with the like of Team Borsch, Sad crab, Irphaeus, ICSTOR,....that only care about money and drag out the update as long as possible with little content in it while milking sheeps

Apr 17, 2021
You literally can sleep and before start the day says "spend the day with" and choose the girl, it will automatically give the points you can do in a day. Just do that or get a save editor and edit the stats of every girl, it's not difficult at all.
Yeah, I really didn't see that option. Thanks. Also, is there a way to check how many points you have?

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
You forgot to mention that he said he was going to quit the game if they kept pushing him to update.
"How dare you people ask me to keep to my word and actually drop updates that I delayed multiple times and STILL haven't fully released! I oughta quit the game because of you people who pay my rent and keep food on my table! Not because I'm lazy and have made a ton of money over the 4 years of milking this game or anything though of course..."

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
He does it to make the changelogs actually have some size to them. And because it's easier to rework instead of filling in the 'Not Implemented' scenes or making new scenes entirely.

It's the same reason why you somehow mysteriously have to always start a fresh new game every update. It's so you don't resume from your last save and realise that there's basically no new content at all lol. It's a smart move but a dick move. It isn't hard to make old saves compatible, almost every game does it. But it'd expose Bones' laziness if he made them compatible so here we are

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
How does one get the Vera option in the Stables. I only get the option to escape?
you need a minimus of stats to trigger a scene. Oh... but if you turned off Bestiality there is nothing to see there anyway... the stable is the animal playground ^^

Knuffle

Dec 1, 2021
you need a minimus of stats to trigger a scene. Oh... but if you turned off Bestiality there is nothing to see there anyway... the stable is the animal playground ^^
I don't think it is that scene, i happen to see those. It's when I walk in on her with the horse and you stare. She attacks you and it gives you two options. I am missing the one and the other is to run.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
And they keep sucking and sucking and sucking so hard
Just look at it and I knew this isn't a real fan, more like Bones trash account or some retarded he paid a few coins to pretend to be his die hard fan to trick peoples. What a shameless that skeleton are, so desperate

Dec 21, 2019
And they keep sucking and sucking and sucking so hard
So they say they want a proper large update, don't give a fuck about smaller updates (so every single update for the past 2 and a half years) admit that Bones isn't providing what they expect

And then say "I love you anyway I will support you always"

Pure brain rot. So ridiculous that it seems fake, but unfortunately I don't think it is. People ARE that dumb.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
So they say they want a proper large update, don't give a fuck about smaller updates (so every single update for the past 2 and a half years) admit that Bones isn't providing what they expect

Pure brain rot. So ridiculous that it seems fake, but unfortunately I don't think it is. People ARE that dumb.
We have grown men who will spend thousands of dollars just to have the privilege to be "bodyguards" for an onlyfans girl who wants to go grocery shopping. So it's in the realm of this sad reality.

devilxxx

Donor
Feb 28, 2017

You can't see if that is a financial supporter or just a fan. Everyone can join his Discord. I think stuff like this is coming from free loader like us.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes