4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Nerdskarlate

Oct 12, 2018
When Bones convert's his money hi can have the same life standard as a american who earn's 20k dollars month.

I would say even HIGHER BECAUSE FOOD and LAND is MUCH CHEAPER in south america, you can buy a lot of stuff easily here with the amount of money he has, if he's smart like he's lazy he already has real state to just say fuck off my job and retire for good.

So you guys have now an idea of how lazy this fucker is, he will not complete the game.

Source: I'M BRAZILIAN and i work in software development industry. he could hire 2 or 3 developers without problem.

curilho

Sep 25, 2019
If only this were more popular. Then we'd get an off-brand version of The Manor.
Man, I was thinking about starting to learn some game engine (like godot or some other that is free) and maybe a project like this would be a good one to start. Too bad I don't know how to draw and my imagination to create stories is terrible. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: The King of Pirates

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1698618 I'll leave this here and come back in 3 hours to read the comments.
And just like that whatever left of the so called "respect" toward Bones is just gone, dude said doesn't care about money yet still charged people monthly for it. 6k USD/month aren't a small money for fuck sake, and if he got problem to develop this shit alone he could have hire someone to help but the fact he didn't clearly showed he not just lazy but became a leech and suck off supporters sweat and hard earned money for pleasure. He don't have a single bit of excuse or right to complain like that, many good devs WISHED to have a quarter of his income per month and despite didn't got that money they worked hard and some even apologize to their fans because they don't have enough money to pay for the artist to have more CG each update and feel down about not fulfilling their fans expectation. THOSE are the one should get the money not him, he got 6k USD for doing nothing but remaking old CGs while other being creative and pumped out new story and content every update with 5% of what he got for doing nothing
Maybe just like with Urban demons modders need to band together and develop a fan version of The manor with new story and new event that the official version should have years ago

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
And just like that whatever left of the so called "respect" toward Bones is just gone, dude said doesn't care about money yet still charged people monthly for it. 6k USD/month aren't a small money for fuck sake, and if he got problem to develop this shit alone he could have hire someone to help but the fact he didn't clearly showed he not just lazy but became a leech and suck off supporters sweat and hard earned money for pleasure. He don't have a single bit of excuse or right to complain like that, many good devs WISHED to have a quarter of his income per month and despite didn't got that money they worked hard and some even apologize to their fans because they don't have enough money to pay for the artist to have more CG each update and feel down about not fulfilling their fans expectation. THOSE are the one should get the money not him, he got 6k USD for doing nothing but remaking old CGs while other being creative and pumped out new story and content every update with 5% of what he got for doing nothing
100%! milking people (who are poorer than yourself) is truly the lowest of the lows. the way he tries justifying it and brainwashing a community of supporters is beyond me

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The horse ate his draw pad ... Dog pissed on PC station ... Basement rats ate power lines ... His anus is sore from sitting on the bum doing fuck all ...
Take your pick. He is a lazy bastard. I think he lost it... Has no idea how to progress anymore. Easy money for him... Playboy life, party and drinks ... I'll bet if you check his FB page, all will come to light ... :p

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes