4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
The horse ate his draw pad ... Dog pissed on PC station ... Basement rats ate power lines ... His anus is sore from sitting on the bum doing fuck all ...
Take your pick. He is a lazy bastard. I think he lost it... Has no idea how to progress anymore. Easy money for him... Playboy life, party and drinks ... I'll bet if you check his FB page, all will come to light ... :p
i just was curious about that, so i put the screenshot into a picture translator.... 1721083_unknown.translated.jpg
man..... this is so... pathetic ^^ but on the other hand kind of honest. He doesn't lie about some shit in his obviously very "hard life" or make a lame excuse... he admits to be "just not in the mood to work"

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
i just was curious about that, so i put the screenshot into a picture translator.... View attachment 1701015
man..... this is so... pathetic ^^ but on the other hand kind of honest. He doesn't lie about some shit in his obviously very hard life or make a lame excuse... he admits to be "just don't in the mood to work"
Motherfucker grown from a decent person into those Youtuber celebrities like Ricegum or the Paul brothers, very pathetic and petty while being a horrible person toward both haters and his own loyalty fans. Sometimes I just hope both Patreon and subcriblestar strike his account and cut off all his income, let see if he can keep that kind of self entitled attitude like that? Dude living his dream with nearly 5 times the income of a successful IT guy in my country (from 700-1200USD/month), peoples didn't even pressure him with unreasonable demand but just want him to continue to develop the manor till it reach the end like Town of Passion or zombie's retreat (started at the same year and completed like 2 years ago) but he choose to became a bully and antagonize everyone instead of listen
How can anyone not feeling very pissed at Bones after that, other scammers at least still know to kept their mouth shut while milking supporters but this guy just love drama and proved more and more to be more scummy even compare to other

Last edited:

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Dr. Boner is just living the dream.
I once asked my ex-boss from work what's his goal in life. He said: gettin that rich to be able to call anyone "asshole".
In Bones case it isn't enormous wealth but a good conditioned cult/community which gives him this power. I am not even mad at him. He has just very bad personality traits. But seeing him getting away with this time and time again shatters my faith in humanity somehow... or at least in pervs.... hahaha

Jan 7, 2020
So, just a random joke, got nothing to do with Bones or his supporters.

"So yesterday morning, I was sitting comfortably on my chair, reading the paper, minding my own business when in came my 10 yo daughter, running and panting.

"Dad, Dad"

I said "What?"

" I saw 2 fairies in the backyard"

I said "Oh yeah? what were they doing?"

"Sucking each other's Dicks" she said."

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2019
i just was curious about that, so i put the screenshot into a picture translator.... View attachment 1701015
man..... this is so... pathetic ^^ but on the other hand kind of honest. He doesn't lie about some shit in his obviously very "hard life" or make a lame excuse... he admits to be "just not in the mood to work"
It's a different form of excuse. Because it was definitely gonna take those 15 extra days anyway. He's admitted more than that though, he's essentially admitted that he's a lazy dysfunctional loser who can't work, and also can't do this type of "work" either. The reason that he doesn't stay mindful of that and be grateful for the people paying for his continued existence while he does next to no work is that he doesn't need to. The enablers will keep the money coming regardless even while they're being treated like dog shit. Maybe it's a fetish thing.

Ya know, I'm not sure what everyone is so impatient for anyway. It's not gonna be some big thing, it's gonna be 1 extra position on that one martha scene. From the looks of the teaser it'll just be the dog dry humping her with her pants on or something, same as the Vera thing. EVEN IF it's a whole rework of the rest of that scene and it's proper sex, it's just that, one scene. And then another year to wait for another tiny 1 scene update. Big whoop.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It's a different form of excuse. Because it was definitely gonna take those 15 extra days anyway. He's admitted more than that though, he's essentially admitted that he's a lazy dysfunctional loser who can't work, and also can't do this type of "work" either. The reason that he doesn't stay mindful of that and be grateful for the people paying for his continued existence while he does next to no work is that he doesn't need to. The enablers will keep the money coming regardless even while they're being treated like dog shit. Maybe it's a fetish thing.

Ya know, I'm not sure what everyone is so impatient for anyway. It's not gonna be some big thing, it's gonna be 1 extra position on that one martha scene. From the looks of the teaser it'll just be the dog dry humping her with her pants on or something, same as the Vera thing. EVEN IF it's a whole rework of the rest of that scene and it's proper sex, it's just that, one scene. And then another year to wait for another tiny 1 scene update. Big whoop.
The saddest part is that you're right, Bones so confidently doing this shit and got away with it because he knew morons would still gave him money no matter what. Not just that but ass kissing him without condition too, such a shame those are too many and the sane one are too minority to change things. Now this game and survivor guilt is ruined and will never be finish if he still got his free money without doing anything which is hurt because it's really good but a shame when the one made it are an asshole

Banality

Jun 16, 2021

to be honest..... i really don't care about the game anyway. I hate the MC (smug creepy shota), i am no fan of old Ladies aka MILFS, i hate dumb characters (Lucille), i hate underage girls (authistic Loli)... the only cool Char is Vera... but even she has a "submissive State"..... i like the art though.... it is refreshing to see another style than generic Manga. In the beginning i was definitly able to ignore the flaws of the game and focus on the good sides (at least for MY taste). But as time goes by and i got to know Mr. Boners personality better (on his discord) my dispise for the whole thing grew. Why am i here you may ask? Well... for entertainment. I really couldn't care less about the game. This posting surely gonna be deleted... so no need to react to it ;)
Bones "you made 15 comments so i'll delay the update for 15 days" is the same mindset as an abusive Father beating the shit out of his kids while screaming: look what you force me to do! it is your fault that i have to beat you..... (okay... that's a really hard example but the best i can come up with right now)
@ Mods.... i know this has to be deleted ... but let it stand at least 30 minutes... thanks :cool:

Dec 21, 2019
to be honest..... i really don't care about the game anyway. I hate the MC (smug creepy shota), i am no fan of old Ladies aka MILFS, i hate dumb characters (Lucille), i hate underage girls (authistic Loli)... the only cool Char is Vera... but even she has a "submissive State"..... i like the art though.... it is refreshing to see another style than generic Manga. In the beginning i was definitly able to ignore the flaws of the game and focus on the good sides (at least for MY taste). But as time goes by and i got to know Mr. Boners personality better (on his discord) my dispise for the whole thing grew. Why am i here you may ask? Well... for entertainment. I really couldn't care less about the game. This posting surely gonna be deleted... so no need to react to it ;)
Bones "you made 15 comments so i'll delay the update for 15 days" is the same mindset as an abusive Father beating the shit out of his kids while screaming: look what you force me to do! it is your fault that i have to beat you..... (okay... that's a really hard example but the best i can come up with right now)
@ Mods.... i know this has to be deleted ... but let it stand at least 30 minutes... thanks :cool:
Now that I think about it, much of the game isn't my cup of tea either. The art is really what it has going for it. But every game with custom art suffers from this to some extent. Not enough content and not frequent enough updates. Because they take some actual work, not just posing daz models.

The characters look good even if they're not likeable themselves. That diamond thief chick is hot. I dig Lucille aesthetically even though she is a complete dumbass who acts like she's 10 years younger than she is. I also can't stand shota shit. I'm convinced that 90% of the time those games are made by devs with tiny childlike bodies, coping by showing someone who looks like that getting laid. I also don't get the incest obsession. It's just weird. Do these people not have mothers? Freud is in the afterlife shouting "I was right! I was right!" lol

Oh the whole ghost possession concept is pretty cool. And I like the ghost possessing the animals theory. Not sure if that's ever been confirmed or denied but it would make a lot of sense.

You didn't go too far at all, I don't see why it would get deleted. But ya never know I guess.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Now that I think about it, much of the game isn't my cup of tea either. The art is really what it has going for it. But every game with custom art suffers from this to some extent. Not enough content and not frequent enough updates. Because they take some actual work, not just posing daz models.

The characters look good even if they're not likeable themselves. That diamond thief chick is hot. I dig Lucille aesthetically even though she is a complete dumbass who acts like she's 10 years younger than she is. I also can't stand shota shit. I'm convinced that 90% of the time those games are made by devs with tiny childlike bodies, coping by showing someone who looks like that getting laid. I also don't get the incest obsession. It's just weird. Do these people not have mothers? Freud is in the afterlife shouting "I was right! I was right!" lol

Oh the whole ghost possession concept is pretty cool. And I like the ghost possessing the animals theory. Not sure if that's ever been confirmed or denied but it would make a lot of sense.

You didn't go too far at all, I don't see why it would get deleted. But ya never know I guess.
postings got deleted for far less than this... lol. that's something i've already learned :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: ELPEPE-etesech
Nov 4, 2020
Hi guys, could anyone pass a save before choosing the state of each girl, for example, being able to choose passionate state or permissive state?, I want to see every scene

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017

Plus there is not going to be any penetration. The scene with Martha and the dog? Yeah, no penetration. Like with Vera and the Horse, "Maybe some day, maybe some day" words from the man himself hahaha. Easy milking.

Reactions: Banality

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
View attachment 1702242
Why do I feel like this is not entirely true?
Because at this point its not 50/50 doubt chances and more like 95% of not diversifying its time properly vs 5% of Actually working on the game whenever he feels like it.

Yes been said countless times that game development is not just clapping your hands 3 times and you got plenty of content to deliver to your supporters, needless to say the huge time gaps for a 1 man doing all the work it at least take certain amount of weeks and even months. but not 8 to damn 10 months to deliver a short gameplay which also amazingly includes the dev excuse of ´´sorry but i feel that a rework of scenes must be done´´ which equals to more time wasting on redoing all the scenes from 0 and taking into the matter if feeling creative on also re-doing new text dialogues or simply dropping off the old dialogue to be added into the new reworked scene.

In conclusion add up to polishing the script code so there's no hard or soft game locks, game graphics textures so it doesn't make a fuck-up like he did with its other game survivor's guilt, and finally to compile everything and test if there's no game typos, commands and actions working as intended and anything else that goes inside the loading screens to prevent the main character sprite model to turn out to be seen as the old one.

anyways TL;DR mumbo jumbo game development indie job for 1 person that seems to be wasting way more time than expected, compared to a 2 or 4 team of peeps which makes a way more difference depending of how good their budget on the game project its doing lol.

Also this game woulda have 100000000000000000000x times faster progress if there's at least +2 people working along with him but we all know that kind of stuff conveys to split the profits and when there's money on the table ALWAYS the person in charge of the project wants to take 100% win-win on the profits lmao so this game its gonna stay on long hiatus updates for who knows when?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hi guys, could anyone pass a save before choosing the state of each girl, for example, being able to choose passionate state or permissive state?, I want to see every scene
These are Saves 01, 02 and 03. The .txt file included says what each does. Make a backup of your saves if any of those have the same name as mine, otherwise you'll lose them and I'm not responsible for that.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes