4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
It's a different form of excuse. Because it was definitely gonna take those 15 extra days anyway. He's admitted more than that though, he's essentially admitted that he's a lazy dysfunctional loser who can't work, and also can't do this type of "work" either. The reason that he doesn't stay mindful of that and be grateful for the people paying for his continued existence while he does next to no work is that he doesn't need to. The enablers will keep the money coming regardless even while they're being treated like dog shit. Maybe it's a fetish thing.

Ya know, I'm not sure what everyone is so impatient for anyway. It's not gonna be some big thing, it's gonna be 1 extra position on that one martha scene. From the looks of the teaser it'll just be the dog dry humping her with her pants on or something, same as the Vera thing. EVEN IF it's a whole rework of the rest of that scene and it's proper sex, it's just that, one scene. And then another year to wait for another tiny 1 scene update. Big whoop.
Reminds me of this post (that I'm sure it's going to be deleted for "spam/off-topic" and/or "trolling") And fyi, I couldn't care about politics in the least, I just found it funny (not that it matters, it's still going to be removed).

R8sAo6T.png

Dec 21, 2019
Reminds me of this post (that I'm sure it's going to be deleted for "spam/off-topic" and/or "trolling") And fyi, I couldn't care about politics in the least, I just found it funny (not that it matters, it's still going to be removed).

View attachment 1702572
Hadn't seen that before but it's fucking hilarious and definitely applies here

I think some of you may need a break from this thread
Don't worry brother, after the update everyone gets a break. We get a break from this thread with no reason to be here, Bones gets a break from working until 2023, his supporters... well, they don't get a break, they keep paying the money lol.

Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
guys, question, this version 0.18, is it necessary to start from the beginning? or is the save from 17 is functional?

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
I was thinking that a game like this but with a female MC would work as well, instead a guy in a women family house, a girl in a men family house. At least that's my opinion.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1702242
Why do I feel like this is not entirely true?
Press big X to DOUBT right there, Bones had to be pressured to gave in and actually working now WHICH I DOUBT he actually would have doing so unless someone can check and confirm he did (which is again no way to do so, and with that kind of history is a big NO WAY). And just like BruceMcGivern said if Bones took 8 month to develop an update these days (more like years) he shouldn't reworking stuff but focus on continue with the story already and maybe hire someone to help, dude wasted everything on stuff that peoples didn't ask him to do and surprised when they pissed and make a fuss about it. "It will be ready soon" how soon is it? At the end of this year?

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
View attachment 1703768
Hey banana boy they speak to you.
he say' i liked thread in the past' in the past this man update game regulary and he was the one of the most loved dev. He done this to himself. no update for 1 year and the he expecting people shut up and let the man milking for another year without content. Camon Bones, people that critize you also fan to you. You should be mature and stop milking.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
View attachment 1703768
Well I do think if anything Oseo is an expert on, it's child-like logic. For example, the expectation to be paid while producing nothing. Impatience would have to imply that after all this time, he actually had an update so large that's why he decided on working on just that one update. However that's not the case. A game this small in scale has the slowest development, because Oseo suffers from having child-like logic that he doesn't need to earn what he's being paid.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1703768
If Bones want the thread to go back like the old time then he should change himself back to like he used to be in the past too: A passionate developer that actually work hard and actual developing stuff, not a leech and just remaking old events. Funny how how he called us "brats" but he was the most bratty one, no one bother to attack him if he was a decent person or if he's actually gave peoples a real update and right on schedule
If he feel sad they he should feel sad at himself and what he have became, we aren't impatience or annoying just have had enough of his stupid shit

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Well I do think if anything Oseo is an expert on, it's child-like logic. For example, the expectation to be paid while producing nothing. Impatience would have to imply that after all this time, he actually had an update so large that's why he decided on working on just that one update. However that's not the case. A game this small in scale has the slowest development, because Oseo suffers from having child-like logic that he doesn't need to earn what he's being paid.
He is projecting, basically.

Reactions: LOGhetto

SayGe

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone have video of the new update? I have no pc anymore. Or a way to play the game on the trash chrome book?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes