4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

chuckace

Dec 10, 2018
do ya'll have any suggestions for games similar to this?
Why would you want to play a game similar to this?
Why not instead try a game that has a ( completed ) tag next to its name instead of asking for suggestions to other similar, shitty games that the creators have no idea how to progress and have resorted to lying to their followers to try and milk as much payout as they can before even the most die hard fan turd has to admit that it ain't worth it.

Feb 23, 2021
Why not instead try a game that has a ( completed ) tag next to its name instead of asking for suggestions to other similar, shitty games that the creators have no idea how to progress and have resorted to lying to their followers to try and milk as much payout as they can before even the most die hard fan turd has to admit that it ain't worth it.
Yeah but there can be completed games similiar to this tho

N1bb1T

Dec 20, 2020
lol. this has save tampering detection?!@? really?! why make us start over in a slower game... i just wanted to continue my debauchery

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
lol. this has save tampering detection?!@? really?! why make us start over in a slower game... i just wanted to continue my debauchery
It's his method to gaslighted peoples into thinking the game got lot of contents to play with while in fact the new content barely got more than 10 minutes

Reactions: CaTa-SF

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
the creator of the game and it's development status is completely irrelevant to my question because i'm looking for games similar to this one. games in general, finished or not, made by a money hungry skeleton or not, can have similar genres & gameplay

Reactions: ELPEPE-etesech

yeeterson8

Jul 14, 2020
Now now boys, here are the detailed saves i promised. Just interact with what you see, you almost have to do nothing (beside add saves to the game and jerk off :D). I believe i did every scenes. Of course, i cant make saves for all variations so if you want to see all great variations, you have to play the game (you really should, Doc made such good content and dialogues in each variation) :D. Here are the packs for each girl, i also made texts in it for the info. In the "new folder" pack is 2 saves, save 1 is the start of everything with max stat for each girl (no mia) Im grinding for it so dw for bugs :p Save 2 is ultra-mega-full-save.
Have fun with your meat boys :D Here
Hey! Wondering how to install these save files properly? Never done it before and I'm a newbie

loco264899

Aug 28, 2020
Milda sento's work deserve more support he updates his game every 2 to 3 months but doesn't have any supporter that much his game is similar to bone's but still in development but unlike this doctor skeleton his game still on development despite the released 4 yrs ago (Can't speak english well not a fluent actually want to tell more rants but i'm out)
The problem with the milda game and why I think it doesn't have as much support is that with so many characters the development of the game feels slow as the joke scenes are bigger than the sex scenes.
and also the most controversial tags, so to speak, in the milda game are ntr with bestiality. Many people have said they would be happy to subscribe if milda would consider adding this to the game, but he said no and this limits the scope of support he can. get to have and also the game is made for people who really like romance games with a touch of futanari.

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
The Milda and Bones game I don't know but it crossed my mind it's as if you were seeing both sides of a coin one side is the adventures of a boy on the farm in which the animals are cute and tender and on the other side the adventures of another boy only that he is in a mansion where the animals are not so cute and cuddly you know what I mean ;)

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
The Milda and Bones game I don't know but it crossed my mind it's as if you were seeing both sides of a coin one side is the adventures of a boy on the farm in which the animals are cute and tender and on the other side the adventures of another boy only that he is in a mansion where the animals are not so cute and cuddly you know what I mean ;)
the Animals in the Manor are VERY cuddly... if you know what i mean ;) So you are saying the animals on the farm are just boring and wasted potential? :unsure:

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
I'VE ALREADY PASSED MY EXAM BUT THERE'S STILL NO UPDATES, I'm so excited for 0.18C especially for martha's sleeping scene rework also for her new scene while she cooks but wait does she really have any new sex scene? like kitchen sex scene for this coming update or just a rework?
Sleeping scene? Doc no longer talking about this, only "6 variations" of scene with dog. So vanilla players like me are forced to wait another year...

• Haha
Reactions: ELPEPE-etesech
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes