4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
If he's living in the philippines probably his income is much more twich he can have 50k(PESO) a month obviously 1k in a US dollar, the hell this doc skeleton is actually living in a decent or fancy life that's why he updates the game more less than frequently because he's enjoying his patron's fortune also subscribestar (Sorry think my english is bad)
He's living in Uruguai

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
If he's living in the philippines probably his income is much more twich he can have 50k(PESO) a month obviously 1k in a US dollar, the hell this doc skeleton is actually living in a decent or fancy life that's why he updates the game more less than frequently because he's enjoying his patron's fortune also subscribestar (Sorry think my english is bad)
He lives in Uruguay.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
i've heard he's gonna add a new to the phonograph .... (just kidding)

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
I know bro, just comparing tha facts "IF" he's living in different country if you make 1k dollars in PH it's equivalent to 50k(PESO) so he's really living in a fancy life he's actually a rich guy
If what I read is true, or at least close to true, he is earning 260.000 uruguayan pesos per month. I earn only 15k a month with my job hahaha. And as a reference, you can buy a brand new motocycle, 0km, with only 80.000 UP. An rtx3080 12gb video card for only uss3.000 (with his wallet, cuz for me it would be a fortune and a dream).

Reactions: The King of Pirates

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
If what I read is true, or at least close to true, he is earning 260.000 uruguayan pesos per month. I earn only 15k a month with my job hahaha. And as a reference, you can buy a brand new motocycle, 0km, with only 80.000 UP. An rtx3080 12gb video card for only uss3.000 (with his wallet, cuz for me it would be a fortune and a dream).
Wow looks like he is kinda a BAWSE in his country now. You guys nursed your demon)
Game has unique artstyle, he is a good painter, so its hard to blame all this patrons.

jimmyapple

Jun 4, 2021
quick question, why doesnt someone else get RPG maker or whatever and make (then share) their own version of this game? except at a pace they find acceptable? better than waiting right?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
on win. Do yo can help me?
Try extracting the files again, and make sure they're not inside a folder (or a directory path) that includes special characters like "#$%&/()= as these sometimes mess things up with certain applications.

Also a question, does this happen when you launch the game or when does it happen?

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
quick question, why doesnt someone else get RPG maker or whatever and make (then share) their own version of this game? except at a pace they find acceptable? better than waiting right?
the thing is as stated before: even if someone clones the game or make an MV version of it.... there is still the Artwork that's missing. You'd have the same content. Maybe you should commision an artist with a similar style and get it on yourself

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Why does every RPGM game that has a free roam part thinks it's a good idea to make you repeat the same actions over and over again at the beginning to slowly grind arbitrarily high stats ?
Do people enjoy that ?

Genuinely asking because if nearly every game does that there must be a good reason.
I personnally find it frustrating and boring, but maybe I'm missing something

At least this game here avoids the other very annoying trope of RPGM games: overly big map sizes, which is a big plus already.
But I've been playing for close to 2h now, and all I've achieved is a bit of groping (that fails the stat check), the beginning of the bestiality scene and peeking.

Reactions: yercat
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes