4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
It is. Almost every guy dreamed about MILFS when he was [rule #7]. And landlady in such games is idealised mommy which almost all of us did not have.
don't confuse F95zone with the real world though ;) almost every guy is a very bold claim
not gonna kinkshame here... but at least: please be honest enough to admit that that's a kink

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
don't confuse F95zone with the real world though ;) almost every guy is a very bold claim
not gonna kinkshame here... but at least: please be honest enough to admit that that's a kink
It's all relative. Maybe shota x mom\milf not for everyone, but obviously it's a very popular thing. So it can be considered as a "vanilla" in comparison to zoophilia. Lets not rant about tastes and agree what Doc is a lazy bastard and updates should be 3 times more frequent to satisfy the tastes of everyone.

devilxxx

Donor
Feb 28, 2017
It is. Almost every guy dreamed about MILFS when he was [rule #7]. And landlady in such games is idealised mommy which almost all of us did not have.
I confirm that. I was fantasizing about my best friends mom a lot lol. Damn I still would do her if she still would look like back in the days.

The kink in "incest" games, at least for me, is not fucking my mom. It's about fucking A MOM. A bit roleplay

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
I confirm that. I was fantasizing about my best friends mom a lot lol. Damn I still would do her if she still would look like back in the days.

The kink in "incest" games, at least for me, is not fucking my mom. It's about fucking A MOM. A bit roleplay
Amen sir! Preach!! Hallelujah!!!

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Man i don't know if it's just me, but i REALLY like the interative grope scenes, like Martha on phone, lucille on sink, vera reading and mia on bathroom, i wish that it get more focus on it and variations, more options, better animations and reactions , only me?
I liked it to different outfits would have also been nice but, until those not implemented scenes get filled ...

• Sad
Reactions: Sinxflavio2

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Man i don't know if it's just me, but i REALLY like the interative grope scenes, like Martha on phone, lucille on sink, vera reading and mia on bathroom, i wish that it get more focus on it and variations, more options, better animations and reactions , only me?
You're not the only one, Oseo is too busy half assing everything on this game though so the likelihood we'll get anything past this is unlikely.

Jul 13, 2021
If he's living in the philippines probably his income is much more twich he can have 50k(PESO) a month obviously 1k in a US dollar, the hell this doc skeleton is actually living in a decent or fancy life that's why he updates the game more less than frequently because he's enjoying his patron's fortune also subscribestar (Sorry think my english is bad)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes