4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

albinzelrin

Jun 13, 2017
He updated the date to "before the end of March", assumingly tongue in cheek, but w/e. I just hope the reworked scenes dont have the dog taking up most of the screen like with the reworked Vera update.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Combining Teasers,...we get..,...More Teasers!
Sad part is that the discord is absolutely satisfied by what I'd consider to be just 1/5th of an update he should've had in 8 months, or should we say 10 months since he's updated this game? Because I don't count Epona sound effects to be worthy of the moniker "update" more like a hotfix.

Reactions: Fayrus

ikstarven

Dec 1, 2019
wait...teasers, at this point, really? hahahahhahah
lmao marta dog scene still in teasers, bones talked about marta dog scenes even before 0.17 was released ffs

seems like bones just put some scraps together after the community couldn't put up with his one year of procrastination

Dec 21, 2019
If Bones want the thread to go back like the old time then he should change himself back to like he used to be in the past too: A passionate developer that actually work hard and actual developing stuff, not a leech and just remaking old events. Funny how how he called us "brats" but he was the most bratty one, no one bother to attack him if he was a decent person or if he's actually gave peoples a real update and right on schedule
If he feel sad they he should feel sad at himself and what he have became, we aren't impatience or annoying just have had enough of his stupid shit
Funny, I'd call the entitled "brat" here the person that "can't" work and wants free money anyway...

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
someone could edit the Meme of this guy poking something on the ground with a stick "come on... do something funny"

• Haha
Reactions: Fayrus

SinsSangSans

Mar 8, 2018
Quick question I am about an hour in the game and the girl I wanted to bang (Vera) is fucking the dog and horse ( L ).
I've lost most of my desire to play the game now :( Is she going to be the only one who practices bestiality?

Will the bestiality scenes be replaced if I turn it off?

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Quick question I am about an hour in the game and the girl I wanted to bang (Vera) is fucking the dog and horse ( L ).
I've lost most of my desire to play the game now :( Is she going to be the only one who practices bestiality?

Martha (the Mom) gets dogged too, Mia (authistic loli) gives a handjob, Lucille gets a little sniffing by the dog, The horse tit-fucks an intruder (hot biker chick) ..... ummmm so..... there is more beastystuff around. If you turn the bestiality off those scenes are just not shown (i guess.... who would turn it off anyway??? lol) But don't worry. The creepy Shota will fuck Vera as well as the game progresses

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017

They won't be replaced, they simply won't happen. But honestly that's your fault, you had the option to not allow it before you even began the game.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes