4.10 star(s) 168 Votes
Dec 21, 2019
We have grown men who will spend thousands of dollars just to have the privilege to be "bodyguards" for an onlyfans girl who wants to go grocery shopping. So it's in the realm of this sad reality.
Wow, I hadn't heard of that before. Definitely a new contender for the most insane thing I've ever heard in my life. As if paying hundreds for their selfies wasn't sad enough lol.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
View attachment 1698228
His comment caused the doctor to delay the update for another 15 days.
Almost anything is a good excuse to keep his charade up...

Now, one funny thing, that I'll give to him, is that he really cares about the drama, for X reason. In comparison with other scamers that don't even bother to even replay or give signs of being alive or post absolutly nothing for a year. 0, nada. This dude at least react to the feuds hahaha.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Bruka

May 10, 2021
I'll leave this here and come back in 3 hours to read the comments.
Coming from the guy that "updated" his two year old abandoned game and it ended up being buggier even after years of "improvement."

Same guy that would rather do his own writing instead of just hiring a writer to type out his terrible dialogue. I mean the damn Uruguayan skeleton has freaking READING glasses but can't even re-read his own damn typing errors.

The only time there isn't an error is when he pauses skyrim while he gets his toes rubbed in his graveyard of zombies server to make a self-righteous joke about why get doesn't want his "hobby" (which I don't get because last time I checked, a hobby is something you do in routine not once a freaking year) to feel like a job when he literally gets paid to keep providing a product which is literally every DAMN JOB.

Also the story is literally nonexistent in this game. You could throw a keyboard in a dishwasher and it'll provide something more unique than another scene where a character slips and falls and somehow a dogs' balls magically landed in their mouth for the 6th time before breakfast.

Half of the game hasn't even been implemented and it's been like that for years, we have no choice but to look at a new painting the family bought or watch a 4 frame loop of a scene we've seen years ago.

Don't even get me started on the grinding. Unless you have a save you're spending more time maxing out stats compared to the time he puts out "working" on his new "update."

Worst part is that he tries to flip the script on others as if he's not his own worst enemy. And his zombies eat it up every time.
He takes a year to rework. They're radio silent
He reworks a scene that nobody asks for. They're radio silent
He delays his updated deadline. They're radio silent
He delays his third part of the update. They're radio silent
He delays his own deadline again. They're radio silent
You can't even ask a question about the update or you'll be redirected to the billboard as if it's an answer. Just say flat out to everyone "I'm too busy doing nothing leave or stay and the update is never coming while I still got the support." His own trello page hasn't been touched in months
At this point they I believe they're all just burner accounts.
But we're the bad ones for holding him to his own word.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes