4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Man if i ever support a dev like bones pls kill me, spending my hard work into his lazyness gotta be a brain cancer or soemthing and i want that one of u guys to end me then.
Yeah! Which is why you had to choose carefully whose you think is worth to support and give away your hard earned money to, and the most important is to have sane mind and courage to stop paying if the dev show sign of scamming
You don't know in the beginning. I supported him and luckily was smart enough to see where it was going. So I stopped. If you support someone, keep at least track of it.
Truly amazed me that so many peoples didn't think like you but kept giving Bones and other scammers lot of money, no matter how much you like a developer the moment he's started to slowing down his developing speed without giving any good reason or straight up banning peoples left and right for asking him about the progress are enough of a red flag to stop. No matter how much money or how long you invested their project, just stop and cut away their income to show that you aren't their milk cow
Never understand why those peoples had to force themselves to love those developers, there's tons of better games and developers that worth to support on the internet yet they choose to stuck with assholes instead?

Last edited:

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Anyway leaving that aside. Happy April 2nd, we've got another new month of mocking Oseo for being the lazy scamming prick that he is. Hope the supporters enjoyed yet another month of Oseo collecting another paycheck without anything substantial to show for it.
March down, May.. here we go!

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I want Bones to drop the developing. By doing this, he will free me and many more people from the burden of waiting.
If you wait for it is your choice. At least this ONE ISSUE is really not Bones fault. You can entertain yourself with other games 'n stuff and check here maybe once or twice a month. He is a lazy MoFu, but he doesn't force you to focus on his game... that is up to you. Never ever gonna defend Bony-Banana... but truth must be told ;)

Reactions: papel and curilho

duckhunter01

Apr 1, 2022
Just "finished" this game yesterday and it's really amazing. So unfortunate that the developer hasn't made any meaningful updates since 2018 it seems like. The art is very good and the H scenes are really nice. Only drawback is that it's very grindy, the activities are the same thing over and over with no interaction on the player's part. They should have included some interactive minigames to level up stats. The dialogue for the event scenes still have so many grammatical errors after all these years which is odd. It's a really shortsighted decision by the dev not finish this up. Could make a lot of more money selling it on steam and I'm pretty sure his patrons would buy the game on steam again just to support him.

Reactions: slashslayer

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Just "finished" this game yesterday and it's really amazing. So unfortunate that the developer hasn't made any meaningful updates since 2018 it seems like. The art is very good and the H scenes are really nice. Only drawback is that it's very grindy, the activities are the same thing over and over with no interaction on the player's part. They should have included some interactive minigames to level up stats. The dialogue for the event scenes still have so many grammatical errors after all these years which is odd. It's a really shortsighted decision by the dev not finish this up. Could make a lot of more money selling it on steam and I'm pretty sure his patrons would buy the game on steam again just to support him.
Woah! Steam scratched the guidelines regarding incest and bestiality... or hardcore in general? didn't knew that...

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
I could be wrong, but I think that if you put a game in steam, you're forced to update and deliver deadlines. Also, steams takes a porcentage of your sells. So no, none of that alignes with Bones' "policies" lol.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Interesting, none of the comments had anything to do with the weird back and forth I had to put up with earlier. Too lazy to bother trying to find which ones these ones were. But I doubt it's legitimate reason enough for them to be gone. Oh well.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
It's not exactly that he isn't remaking the good ones, it's that almost all that he's been doing is remaking old content. Almost everything on 0.18, which is taking near 10 months to finish, is reworks. For 0.17 the only new content was mostly the Mia stuff, the rest like the Merchant content was also just reworks. 0.16, 0.15 and even 0.12 were similar. For each update more reworks and less new content. The ways things are, maybe one day he might release one update that's just reworks of old reworks. lol
No bro, there's many developers that do this cheap tactic without actually bother to ask their supporters if it's needed to do a scene(s) rework. After all they're the ones paying for the game to be developed and their feedback it's as important for the game to have a good track of interaction with the developer (s). But most of these Solo Devs want to do their things at their pace and own methods to the point of ignoring the main focus which is "Bro I want to make a good game but at the same time not redo stuff that it's already done over and over again!" Literally nonsense of doing things specially for a guy that it's doing all the work on all the fields of coding, scripting, dialogues typos, build & bug testing and finally cover anything that may or may not cause mayor softlocks or missing scenes files just like he did with Survivor's guilt lmao.

I really want to know why Bones it's doing what it's doing because I'm pitch black on how someone earning such amount of money can do such an Hit & Miss by not focusing on doing the right thing on stop stalling on it's game and be actually useful in releasing game progress rather than the same good old excuse of reworking scenes for the good sake of the game lmao

Reactions: WarLord01A

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Interesting, none of the comments had anything to do with the weird back and forth I had to put up with earlier. Too lazy to bother trying to find which ones these ones were. But I doubt it's legitimate reason enough for them to be gone. Oh well.
Lmao, yeah, someone deleted one mine too, but i guess it's fine, we still know the truth about this.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes