4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

alucard175

Apr 20, 2017
definetly. There should be like a community poll or something where if a lot of players vote that the game is abandoned, then it gets abandoned tag. to make it nicer for the devs, it's odds don't have to be 50/50, it can be 80/20. id say more than 80% of people here definetly think this game is abandoned and that says a lot
I fear that people would troll and just put other games as abandoned just for the laughs, maybe put it into a vote if there's no update for more than 3 months

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
still think a few scenes with the older sister feel incomplete, like if her progress gets high enough she might give/make the MC a chance to have sex with her right there and then ending with her having the MC finishing inside her.

devilxxx

Donor
Feb 28, 2017
definetly. There should be like a community poll or something where if a lot of players vote that the game is abandoned, then it gets abandoned tag. to make it nicer for the devs, it's odds don't have to be 50/50, it can be 80/20. id say more than 80% of people here definetly think this game is abandoned and that says a lot
You forgot the army of bones fake accounts and his loyal fellowship (man it was so hard to chose these words, without going rampage lol). They would do anything to stop that.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
You forgot the army of bones fake accounts and his loyal fellowship (man it was so hard to chose these words, without going rampage lol). They would do anything to stop that.
:unsure: why? It would release much pressure from Bones if "all the Haters shut up" and his cult/fandom can pleas him with the sweet words:"Take all the time you need, Dr. Bones. If you don't feel like working come here and i'll bend over for you" ...
I mean think of it. The abandoned tag would shut us up while his discord stays untouched.....

devilxxx

Donor
Feb 28, 2017
:unsure: why? It would release much pressure from Bones if "all the Haters shut up" and his cult/fandom can pleas him with the sweet words:"Take all the time you need, Dr. Bones. If you don't feel like working come here and i'll bend over for you" ...
I mean think of it. The abandoned tag would shut us up while his discord stays untouched.....
As soon as the abandoned tag is there, nobody cares about this game anymore. That means, new cultist don't come. Why do you think he shit an update out that quick? Sorry, I meant, why do you think he used is god like power to create such an awesome extention of content to enlighten our souls?

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
As soon as the abandoned tag is there, nobody cares about this game anymore. That means, new cultist don't come. Why do you think he shit an update out that quick? Sorry, I meant, why do you think he used is god like power to create such an awesome extention of content to enlighten our souls?
i doubt his current supporters visit f95 (exept his mindles zombisquad to ask, if we've made a game ourselfs). If an actual donor would visit here he'd much likely quit the support. but i may be wrong as well. Anyway.... gonna wait for new dog sounds now. It is unfair that only the horse got a makeover.... lol

Reactions: CaTa-SF

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
Now now boys, here are the detailed saves i promised. Just interact with what you see, you almost have to do nothing (beside add saves to the game and jerk off :D). I believe i did every scenes. Of course, i cant make saves for all variations so if you want to see all great variations, you have to play the game (you really should, Doc made such good content and dialogues in each variation) :D. Here are the packs for each girl, i also made texts in it for the info. In the "new folder" pack is 2 saves, save 1 is the start of everything with max stat for each girl (no mia) Im grinding for it so dw for bugs :p Save 2 is ultra-mega-full-save.
Have fun with your meat boys :D Here
hello is the save 2 in "new folder" ful lsave for the latest v0.18b patch? :) if not do you have by any chance have one? :) cheers!

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes