4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Lets face it ... None of you are really hear for the update. You all really just want to see this thread hit 1000 before the update comes out.
At this point it was the only entertained and fun thing to do on this thread, because there's literally nothing left to do: New updates are just same old stuffs that got remade to death, the story stood still for years, no new lore/event to discuss about, Bones being toxic and stopped coming here but instead became mini Stalin and abusing his stupid sheeps on his own discord, no healthy interaction between him and us, constantly ignored good advices and choose to scam peoples instead, banned anyone that displeased with his behavior and spin the fault on them instead admit he is the one that being horrible,.... Has he just choose other option and filling up all the empty spots he's promised for years then we all would have reach 1000 pages with nothing but good comments and praise Bones to the sky, but nah it was just wishful thinking and maybe happen on an alternate universe

RainingChairs

Feb 2, 2018
Waiting for the update would be the same as waiting for an alien to come to my house and cook perfect spaghetti for me
Thats what your supposed to do with aliens?! Guess I should not have learned galactic diplomacy from Hgames.
hmmm.... is then fucking an alien considered bestiality, interracial, interplanetary, or what?

alucard175

Apr 20, 2017
Thinking about modding this at some point. Adding mouse control support , access to full in game gallery and a cheat for stats. Other than that are there any improvements/cheats/changes people would be interested in having?
Adding new scenes and progression to the story would be nice because let's be honest, you're more likely to finish it than bones ever going to be XD

rockhand22

Jul 19, 2018
%20 update every 2 weeks+ work twice a week,add 5 hour work load a day, subtract something somthing , result, we get......zzzZZZzz (-_-)
) download (1).jpg

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Thinking about modding this at some point. Adding mouse control support , access to full in game gallery and a cheat for stats. Other than that are there any improvements/cheats/changes people would be interested in having?
Port it to MV or MZ... upscaled art, option to skip known scenes... and disabeling incest of course :D It has the option to disable bestiality already. So the option to disable incest AND beasty should provide a quick playthrough for those, who are interested in the STORY. (oh man.... how often have i read praises about how good the STORY is.....:PogChamp:)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes