4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I hate to dump on Dr. Oseo as he seemed like a pretty good dev when he first started (pausing Patreon donations when he was behind on a update etc.). Damn shame to see this happen.
You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain
Yeah! Damn shame really, make me wonder is Bones actually pretend to be nice to bait peoples into his trap or was it because of him saw how easy to fool idiots that he's turned this way? If the dude wasn't meant to scamming his fans he could have said "I think both of us step into wrong direction here, how about we sit back, relax and talk with each other in a more civilize way" and agree to stop remaking old scenes. If he's got idea block he really could have ask for everyone to suggest some ideas to help, got problem in development could have hire someone to help with the coding, have a more healthy conversation with everyone,.... but that's just wishful thinking

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Am I missing something or does this game have basically no content? Played it for about an hour and encountered like 100 "not implemented yet" messages. Seems like it's just 10 actual scenes spaced out by pointless grind.
Welcome to The manor where you got reworked of every single available scenes and tons of empty spots Dev promised to add in the future but never honored his words while milking every fools for years without working on the game

jondow1206

Jul 14, 2020
Welcome to The manor where you got reworked of every single available scenes and tons of empty spots Dev promised to add in the future but never honored his words while milking every fools for years without working on the game
Oof. Glad to hear that before I wasted time playing it.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oof. Glad to hear that before I wasted time playing it.
All joke aside the game actually got a lot of H scenes if you click on this Guide https://f95zone.to/threads/bones-tales-the-manor-v0-18b-dr-bones.8918/page-143#post-1014580
The game actually did have a decent amount lewd contents (even though those scenes are from back in the day where Bones still care and actually a good developer) for you to explore and enjoy IF this is your first time playing it, the problem is that after that every single update from Bones is just reworked and only have like 10 minutes of some new content every 6-8 month and that your old saves are useless (you aren't hear it wrong, every single update your old save aren't compatible because he want you to have a false sense that the game actually got lot of new things to explore)
So yeah enjoy the game but be aware the next update you better wait and use saves from someone share to cut down the useless grind

Last edited:

curilho

Sep 25, 2019
I have to write something here on page 1000! ;)
Am I missing something or does this game have basically no content? Played it for about an hour and encountered like 100 "not implemented yet" messages. Seems like it's just 10 actual scenes spaced out by pointless grind.
The game has some sex scenes, and they are pretty good by the way. But unfortunately it seems that the developer doesn't have much desire to advance the game's story or create new sex scenes, which is a shame.

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Yeah! Damn shame really, make me wonder is Bones actually pretend to be nice to bait peoples into his trap or was it because of him saw how easy to fool idiots that he's turned this way? If the dude wasn't meant to scamming his fans he could have said "I think both of us step into wrong direction here, how about we sit back, relax and talk with each other in a more civilize way" and agree to stop remaking old scenes. If he's got idea block he really could have ask for everyone to suggest some ideas to help, got problem in development could have hire someone to help with the coding, have a more healthy conversation with everyone,.... but that's just wishful thinking
I think he just got corrupted.

Reactions: thevoid089

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Well, looks like people are coming to their sense again, subscribestar dropped like $150 and it's on $4k almost exactly, on patreon it seems that some people stopped pledging and then started again but with the smallest pledge.

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
Happy 1000 page, when this game starts everyone thing this is the new Summertime Sage, most potential game, one of the best dev.... Anddd right we are here seeing a hero turn to a villian. One of my favorite game goes corrosion. Dr. Bones should wake up and turn to oldself.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: joblo9394

devilxxx

Donor
Feb 28, 2017
Happy 1000 page, when this game starts everyone thing this is the new Summertime Sage, most potential game, one of the best dev.... Anddd right we are here seeing a hero turn to a villian. One of my favorite game goes corrosion. Dr. Bones should wake up and turn to oldself.
And then what? He has been corrupted and he will be corrupted again. If you think he will ever be releasing a regular update, then you must be crazy ;). Everyone should just leach this game until it dies. Then you will see how much of his "love" for this game is really worth, when there is no money coming anymore.

If all stories about his origins are true, he currently makes a full years wage of a normal person a month in his country. This behavior is not something new. Money, might and fame can change people. He has money and can live a fantastic live. You have to translate his money. Think about you would make 60.000-100.000 USD a month, this is what this guy is doing! And I think many people do not realize this. He can live out his might on his discord. Everyone who critize him will get silenced or banned. Also he is quite fames for his unique art style. This is what keeps people coming back and look for updates.

This guy literally has had no reason to delay any of his updates ever! He had personal problems? Dude you make so much money, go to a fucking psychiatrist. You suck at coding? Get a coder for a few hundred bucks to write the 10 lines of codes, more has never been needed in any of his updates (exaggerated of course)

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
No, he basically got tired, burned out.... After few months holidays it's hard to come back to work (covid-19 and complications here, 12 weeks home)....
Then he just started skipping updates, posting baits and living the life... cash flows ...

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Yes, it is clear that he no longer has the passion and interest to further develop this project. Will update it once a year to keep at least part of his donators.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes