4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
okay.... now (and that is a very rare thing) i'd like to share my real thoughts of this guy. I can really understand the way he is and why he is that way. It has to do with depression and other psychological issues. He is Bi-Polar.... Borderline. That means on the one hand he is overly selfconfident but at the same time very depressed and selfhating. He has a mental problem with pressure (what he already admitted) but on the other hand too much pride to apologise. Having a cult who praises him whatever he does is no help. He is lazy... but i think that also has psychological reasons. To be honest i am really surprised he has put out his games at all. Who knows how many years BEFORE release he worked on it. The sucsess of it didn't benefit him in terms of personality traits though. And MAYBE he really got some things going on in his real life. As i said before: never gonna excuse him, but i pretend to understand him. Anyway..... i want new dog sounds NOW!

Orlissey

Jul 19, 2021
okay.... now (and that is a very rare thing) i'd like to share my real thoughts of this guy. I can really understand the way he is and why he is that way. It has to do with depression and other psychological issues. He is Bi-Polar.... Borderline. That means on the one hand he is overly selfconfident but at the same time very depressed and selfhating. He has a mental problem with pressure (what he already admitted) but on the other hand too much pride to apologise. Having a cult who praises him whatever he does is no help. He is lazy... but i think that also has psychological reasons. To be honest i am really surprised he has put out his games at all. Who knows how many years BEFORE release he worked on it. The sucsess of it didn't benefit him in terms of personality traits though. And MAYBE he really got some things going on in his real life. As i said before: never gonna excuse him, but i pretend to understand him. Anyway..... i want new dog sounds NOW!
wow so many words just to say “I wanna blow you dr bones”

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Could be really burned out, got lazy during the pandemic or IRL problems caught up to the dude mentally like someone above have said but no way it should have prolong to 3 years, dude got shit ton of income every month so could have go to a therapist and find help. Every single one of his supporters trusted him, we too trusted him and love this game enough to tried to stir him back on track and even suggested lot of ideas and yet he's ignored and intentionally ruined it. Bones wasted everyone time, money, ruined his reputation, destroyed everyone trust, ruined both of his games,.... just for what? Money? To ease his damaged ego and that "everything I do is right and no one tell me to change of what to do"? To feel like he's some hot shit on his small discord because IRL he got step all over? What is your problem Bones? Are you a scammer or are you really have some problem that don't know how to solve or move on?

Ivaaa

Apr 9, 2022
Доброе время суток!
Подскажите пожалуйста, как выбрать режим состояния для девушек в игре, и как второй раз поговорить с Мартой в ванной?

:не уверен::не уверен::не уверен:

TheNextTraveler

Apr 9, 2022
An interesting theory, but since we don't really know him, his reasons could be literally any and the only thing we can know for sure is that he's been milking his supporters for some time. These crowd funding sites still have a lot to improve. Anyways, It is a shame because the game has potential. Even if he didn't touch the main story line for a while, there's still a lot he could do just with the characters and ideas he already introduced. I mean, it is not a linear game after all so he could go off the patch and there's also multiple work in progress events. Let's see if he proves everybody wrong with his next updates or if this game is a lost cause. He needs to treat his pets better though. At least the dog got to eat once, but the poor horse is starving.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
An interesting theory, but since we don't really know him, his reasons could be literally any and the only thing we can know for sure is that he's been milking his supporters for some time. These crowd funding sites still have a lot to improve. Anyways, It is a shame because the game has potential. Even if he didn't touch the main story line for a while, there's still a lot he could do just with the characters and ideas he already introduced. I mean, it is not a linear game after all so he could go off the patch and there's also multiple work in progress events. Let's see if he proves everybody wrong with his next updates or if this game is a lost cause. He needs to treat his pets better though. At least the dog got to eat once, but the poor horse is starving.
haha. true that. And i am no Doctor.... or maybe the kind of doctor Bones is (a wannabe). So my "diagnosis" is purely based on analyzing his behaviour here and on his discord some month ago. I noticed some similarities to myself in terms of Procrastination . I tend to loose focus too and delay important issues up to a point it is almost self-sabotage. But that is all i have in common with him. His shitty behaviour and Self-righteousness is something he cannot put on some mental issues... this is something he is fully responsible for. Even if you love the game... the man behind it is a jerk and want to be one.

devilxxx

Donor
Feb 28, 2017
We reached 1002 and Oseo's SubscribeStar has gone below 4000.

We're making progress bros, the sheep are waking up. Keep the bullying up, either the deadbeat quits, or the supporters finally decide to fire him and spend their hard earned money elsewhere.
I support that. But you know what is really sad. I saw some developers on Patreon, they did not release anything for years and still get around 200-500 USD each month...

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I support that. But you know what is really sad. I saw some developers on Patreon, they did not release anything for years and still get around 200-500 USD each month...
that is not the "developers" fault though. there are obviously people who like to burn money.... let them ^^

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
We reached 1002 and Oseo's SubscribeStar has gone below 4000.

We're making progress bros, the sheep are waking up. Keep the bullying up, either the deadbeat quits, or the supporters finally decide to fire him and spend their hard earned money elsewhere.
Still wasn't enough, I really hope at least half of the supporters to open their eyes and stop giving him money at once in the next month and more and more until only 200usd/month or below. You can't just throw away your hard earned money like that so easily without something in return and the same with Bones, if someone put trust in you then you as a developer better doing your best to live up to their expectation and at least be polite
And just like you said, I really hope those supporters move to supporting other game developers that worked hard on their project but barely got least than 5% of what Bones earned every month, those are the one that truly deserve the money not a money milker like him

Last edited:
Reactions: radbaz25
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes