jeriz

Apr 24, 2020
For those who does not know how to use,
Create a short cut of bonetown.exe
Right Click on the shortcut
In the Short Cut tab, within the 'Target' input field you should see the path of the game .exe
Add ' -console' with one single space between the .exe and the -console.
Launch the game through that short cut
CMD console should open
Enter the commands as above

Edit: with a picture
View attachment 1239162
1623376659489.png

Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
This seems like an open world game, you can nail any woman you find on the world? or is it just a few ones you can bone? asking for a friend of course

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
This seems like an open world game, you can nail any woman you find on the world? or is it just a few ones you can bone? asking for a friend of course
Basically you can fuck any wan, but only once you get your balls to 10, am a body that has a natural 10 balls. Until then you get turned down trying to fuck outside your ball class

Reactions: Cuadrao

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Ok after adding -console in the shortcut path , a console opens as second window, typing cheats in there (see original bonetown console cheats) seems to work.
Problem is the only second window I have is the black box with data block in it and that opens when I open the game. no command console opens, even tired to put commands in the data blocl and that didn't work so I'm lost at this point

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
after seeing more updates with people getting ahold of cheats i gave in and downloaded but....

i got the game to run the cmd console with the -console in the shortcut but every cheat i try it either tells me it can't find my playername or it'll just not respond to the line im trying to run ex; my char name is Bean so bean.modifyMoney(9999,1); as example it says cannot find object Bean to run modifyMoney command and if i try the other ones like godlike(Bean); after hitting enter nothing happens in the cmd. i tried doing it before i load my save/during/even during the hooker like one other guy commented even tho his was when using cheat engine. what am i doing wrong?

also is there a way for it to save my option settings so i don't have to tell it to swap to 1080p EVERY SINGLE TIME i load the game?

i don't honestly mind that it crashes so much but having to swap resolution/video settings is annoying

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
after seeing more updates with people getting ahold of cheats i gave in and downloaded but....

i got the game to run the cmd console with the -console in the shortcut but every cheat i try it either tells me it can't find my playername or it'll just not respond to the line im trying to run ex; my char name is Bean so bean.modifyMoney(9999,1); as example it says cannot find object Bean to run modifyMoney command and if i try the other ones like godlike(Bean); after hitting enter nothing happens in the cmd. i tried doing it before i load my save/during/even during the hooker like one other guy commented even tho his was when using cheat engine. what am i doing wrong?

also is there a way for it to save my option settings so i don't have to tell it to swap to 1080p EVERY SINGLE TIME i load the game?

i don't honestly mind that it crashes so much but having to swap resolution/video settings is annoying
You were able to even get the cmd to open?

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017

EDIT: i got some of the cheats to work and saved immediately but now i still wanna fix this settings bullshit now that it crashes a lot xD

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
I was in the same raffle, and I had bought the original, hard copy of the game, even still have it in the closet. Sadly I didn't win a free copy myself, I did win the last one though where they gave out free copy of bonecraft, which was nowhere near as big as bonetown.
I had Bonecraft as well. It felt like they had good ideas with that game but it ended up feeling to short.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Problem is the only second window I have is the black box with data block in it and that opens when I open the game. no command console opens, even tired to put commands in the data blocl and that didn't work so I'm lost at this point
Right now it is a mess with the crashes. So if you friend decides to play it, let em know they better save often. (As in, best to save after every mission you do.) Alternatively, they could wait more for more stable version if devs ever release one on steam.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
i cant get this to wrok i followed every step and the console doesnt open
If the destination has target: " .exe" then you have to put -console after it. as in "whateverfiledestination.exe" -console

I had similar issue when I tried deleting the " " symbols and realized they were needed.

Reactions: sarb

DavidCSR

Apr 30, 2021
So I just right clicked on Bonetown.exe and selected 'Create shortcut', then I renamed the shortcut Bonetown.exe -console. I started the game using the shortcut. Works for me. However, like everyone else I can't get the console cheat window to open...

Last edited:

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
So I just right clicked on Bonetown.exe and selected 'Create shortcut', then I renamed the shortcut Bonetown.exe -console. I started the game using the shortcut. Works for me. However, like everyone else I can't get the console cheat window to open...
You alt tab out to the console thing. CMD or whatever it is, it is black box you copy and paste the cheat in there without the ' ' in it.

Also I manage to climb Ron Towers. That was a pain. (Tip there, strafe to the left and just before falling, jump. Be sure to weed up before jumping.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DavidCSR

caravan45

Feb 19, 2018
Any way to customize your character the CharacterCreator.Toggle command doesn't work in cmd keeps giving me syntax error

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Ugh Chapter 9 is a buggy fucking mess.

Same bitch got stuck below in corner before final destination and then gets stuck on fire hydrant.

Edit: Yea fuck this game. All the poses became locked and resetted and even though I am at chapter 10 I can't unlock any chapter poses.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 14 Votes