Kay2515

Dec 31, 2018
Hello i got the same error when i try to lauch the game can somebody help me thank you ! :)
that error means your GPU (most likely the integrated one on you motherboard ) cant render the game,
you can google and download the d3dx9_30.dll file (BTW if your GPU is incompatible will make the game run horribly) or
get a new GPU

Phil Thomas

Apr 30, 2017
I tried them all and they work
but less that of CharacterCreator.Toggle
I cant get the console to appear. I have the -console next to Bonetown.exe in the target field of the shortcut. BUT THE BISH WONT POP UP.

Extracted the zip file, created a desktop shortcut, and then opened properties and added the -console to the target line. What am i missing?

yydaxteryy

Jun 6, 2020
I buy the game original game long time ago, its not bad, bonecraft is much much better, its unfair that original buyer must buy the game again for a better game without bugs :(

• Angry
Reactions: parakep

Stickly

Jan 3, 2018
I loved the original in the same way I now love Paradise PD - I recognise that it's objectively awful and cannot in good conscience recommend it to anyone but, for some reason, I still love it, and in many ways it causes me shame.

Gonna give this a go and see if I still feel the same.

Reactions: InfinityKnives

Hannes666

Jan 22, 2020
When i started the game, i become an error.
"Failed to open 'main.cs'". Then, the next message, "Failed to initialize game, shutting down".

I must say, originally error was, that not a steam_api.dll was found.

How can i started the game. Please help.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Has anyone success running it under Wine?
It runs. Kind of. It runs smoothly but a lot if things appear plain white or black or have crazy colors.
I tried almost all combinations of in-game settings and Wine/Proton-versions. No significant changes.
It affects mostly stuff in the near vicinity, which makes it unplayable at the end.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Waitbecause there seems to be mixed info happen in the forum, is the game console accessible or not in the new one? I've added console to target but it still doesn't open.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
This is happening to me to. it changes to Oral no matter what i select
This is the bug I mentioned earlier. The dev is aware and is trying to find out what triggers it. Basically, you've lost all your positions. You may be able to buy some more at a prostitute (just what the devs recommended). Hopefully it will be fixed in the next release.

In the mean time, I'm in the second area (where the second mission is at least) and I stumbled upon a 10/10 guy. Very nice. Only problem is that while I can fuck the prettier girls now, their lust doesn't go up at all, despite being perfectly matched to the speed and power. Not sure if it is a bug or some other gated mechanic.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
~ key is one of those keys which varies on different keyboards sold around the world.
Usually it's the key left of 1 (under ESC) but this seems not to be the case where I live...
Regardless, is the console the actual command window which opens with the game (because of -console) OR is it something to be expected in the game windows? Like the Quake games from the days of old?

Sexlaber

May 20, 2017
Game crashes constantly during Poonjam mission after retrieving diodo, is there a fix? had tried turn down settings (like spawns) but no use.

Perelik

May 12, 2019
ryzen 2600x gtx 2070 16gb RAM 3600Mhz ....... half of the places 10 FPS YEAAAH
Oh and yes anyone got console cheats working?

zasdase

Apr 26, 2018
found some old file i got from the forum a while ago.
Gives you flight and kill all.

instructions are old and doesn't seem to auto run but with -console it worked for me
-console might also open in a seperate window

Reactions: ShadedWilderness
3.50 star(s) 14 Votes