rilemaxy

Aug 4, 2017
Game : BoneTown.exe

Launch game (shortcut) with "-console" parameter.

after game is loaded, try these commands in console window:
you will need to alt + tab or play in a windows to see the console;
and alt + enter to switch windowed / fullscreen mode

(not tested all)

vegasbaby(gamechar); //Gives you $99999 dollars.
alloftheabove(gamechar); //Gives you 100 of each substance and $99999 dollars.
goodtimes(gamechar); //Gives you 100 of each substance.
godlike(gamechar); //Makes you invincible.
CharacterCreator.Toggle //Opens the character creator, where you can make new babes, avatars, etc.
sweetMoves(gamechar); - Unlock all powermoves
SexyTimes(gamechar); - unlocks all the sex positions.
ICanDoThisAllNight(gamechar); - Infinite Stamina

pauseDaylight(1); //Pauses day/night cycle
setdaylight(noon);
setdaylight(dusk_shadowsoff);
setdaylight(dusk_lightson);
setdaylight(midnight);
setdaylight(dawn_lightsoff);
setdaylight(dawn_shadowson);

gamechar.setFightBuff(x); //Sets your combat level to the specified number. (I.E. setFightBuff (900);)
gamechar.setSexBuff(x); //Sets your stamina level to the specified number. (I.E. setSexBuff (900);)
gamechar.modifyMoney(x,1);
gamechar.modifyHealth(1,0); (restore health)
gamechar.modifyBallLevel(x,1);
gamechar.modifyBallSize(x,1);
gamechar.modifyStamina(1,1); // in sex only if u run out stamina
gamechar.modifySpeed(3,1); // run faster
gamechar.setJumpOverride(x); (modify your jump height, without weed, add to use this for the last mission since you are stuck if you don't get all the pipes before)
x = desired value; 1 to set; 0 to add; -1 to subtract;

CharacterCreator.Toggle();

weak(GameChar); // don't know what it do lol

Strbrvsky

Apr 26, 2019
Alright, I came here for the pregnancy tag. SO where is it? can't seems find any or I need to explore more?

cxixio

Jul 12, 2021
I checked out the gay content; it was very mid. You can fuck only some of the male npcs--the vast majority you cannot. Currently, all of the positions for m/m scenes are shared across for each viable character--so don't expect much variety. Besides the opening cutscene, there is little substitution of the gay content in the main story--you're forced to fuck the female npcs to progress. Voice lines and animations are often buggy, so sometimes the npcs are invisible during sex or use the female voice lines. The threesome act is only m/m/f; there is no m/m/m option. Oh and the creampie option is unavailable for m/m scenes, so no gay breeding. I can see why it's cheaper dlc than the straight content, as it's implementation is poor and buggy.

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
Well there's a name I haven't heard in a long time...I remember playing the original way back when, as well as the space spinoff. I remember I never could get past this one quest where you basically had to protect a girl from creeps, as they would knock you down/disarm you, and by the time you got back up and got your weapon again, they'd hit you again, etc...and if you lost, good luck getting the good disguises back, it was pretty much a "gotta reload" scenario...

Oct 15, 2017
Well there's a name I haven't heard in a long time...I remember playing the original way back when, as well as the space spinoff. I remember I never could get past this one quest where you basically had to protect a girl from creeps, as they would knock you down/disarm you, and by the time you got back up and got your weapon again, they'd hit you again, etc...and if you lost, good luck getting the good disguises back, it was pretty much a "gotta reload" scenario...
If you didnt make liberal use of the drugs and their respective powerups yeah you got no chance, the beer bottle let you ward people off just by firing it so if you won hundreds of them by beating the tennis court boss you could just ward off a horde of like 50 dudes trying to attack you like garlic against vampires. horrible but funny game.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
creampie mod how to open
The Kinks DLC has a creampie mode. Go to a place called Cream of the Crop either in Missionary Beach or Downtown to turn it on.

In the major maps there a series of icons that are a spade with a domino mask. Those are the cheats and you activate them by walking over one (which will tell you what the cheat is) and press enter to activate it. Keep in mind that the cheats are not reversible. Once activated they stay active on the save and you cannot turn them off.
Excuse me, where can I see a girl that I built?
If you mean the girl isn't showing up during creation just exit and enter it back in as it's a loading glitch. Otherwise after you create the female (specifically you need to select "MAKE GIRL" at the bottom of the menu then the girl will show up beside you.

Reactions: kidillidanis
3.50 star(s) 14 Votes