Malkav

May 28, 2017
If you had trouble activiting cheats now, just run past the beach and initial buildings and get to a wall, alongside there are several buttons you can interact with that does the cheat stuff

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
There will be a blue star on the map/minimap with the first ones in your starting area. Those are the mission start points.
[/QUOTE
I know that but those stars were missing.
Re-installed the game and now I see them.
Thanks for your reply. (y)

Sal59

May 29, 2017
I checked out the gay content; it was very mid. You can fuck only some of the male npcs--the vast majority you cannot. Currently, all of the positions for m/m scenes are shared across for each viable character--so don't expect much variety. Besides the opening cutscene, there is little substitution of the gay content in the main story--you're forced to fuck the female npcs to progress. Voice lines and animations are often buggy, so sometimes the npcs are invisible during sex or use the female voice lines. The threesome act is only m/m/f; there is no m/m/m option. Oh and the creampie option is unavailable for m/m scenes, so no gay breeding. I can see why it's cheaper dlc than the straight content, as it's implementation is poor and buggy.
yeah i hope they improve it and add more stuff to everything including m/m content

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
holy shit, this game still exists? the concept was nice but from what i remember the controls were ass. too bad they just didnt do a bonetown 2 on unity or using koikatsu assets or something like that. maybe some hero on these parts decide to do just that.

alexeistukov

Jun 12, 2020
after i saved in the game, in my user/appdata/roaming/bonetown, it doesnt have the savegames subfolder, anyone know how to solve this ?

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
after i saved in the game, in my user/appdata/roaming/bonetown, it doesnt have the savegames subfolder, anyone know how to solve this ?
Look back in the Roaming folder, odds are there's another folder that starts with Bonetown. The game makes the folder for saves and config based off the folder name the executable is in.

tough love

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
holy shit, this game still exists? the concept was nice but from what i remember the controls were ass. too bad they just didnt do a bonetown 2 on unity or using koikatsu assets or something like that. maybe some hero on these parts decide to do just that.
Bonetown it's huge in terms of assets, is basically GTA vice city lite, that means a high level of effort and investment, replicating it is a serious risk for any developer. In fact, I think they stopped making games was because the sequel "Bonecraft" did terrible and they when under or something. Showing you exactly how much of a risk it is.
I hope we get something like this in the future, but I won't be keeping my breath.

SthrnGntlMn822

Jan 28, 2020
At least i know this game will work it was put out by one of the best game developers around. Not by wanna-be's that put out garbage only 3 people can play.

fp5kaioken

Mar 6, 2020
Game : BoneTown.exe

Launch game (shortcut) with "-console" parameter.

after game is loaded, try these commands in console window:
you will need to alt + tab or play in a windows to see the console;
and alt + enter to switch windowed / fullscreen mode

(not tested all)

vegasbaby(gamechar); //Gives you $99999 dollars.
alloftheabove(gamechar); //Gives you 100 of each substance and $99999 dollars.
goodtimes(gamechar); //Gives you 100 of each substance.
godlike(gamechar); //Makes you invincible.
CharacterCreator.Toggle //Opens the character creator, where you can make new babes, avatars, etc.
sweetMoves(gamechar); - Unlock all powermoves
SexyTimes(gamechar); - unlocks all the sex positions.
ICanDoThisAllNight(gamechar); - Infinite Stamina

pauseDaylight(1); //Pauses day/night cycle
setdaylight(noon);
setdaylight(dusk_shadowsoff);
setdaylight(dusk_lightson);
setdaylight(midnight);
setdaylight(dawn_lightsoff);
setdaylight(dawn_shadowson);

gamechar.setFightBuff(x); //Sets your combat level to the specified number. (I.E. setFightBuff (900);)
gamechar.setSexBuff(x); //Sets your stamina level to the specified number. (I.E. setSexBuff (900);)
gamechar.modifyMoney(x,1);
gamechar.modifyHealth(1,0); (restore health)
gamechar.modifyBallLevel(x,1);
gamechar.modifyBallSize(x,1);
gamechar.modifyStamina(1,1); // in sex only if u run out stamina
gamechar.modifySpeed(3,1); // run faster
gamechar.setJumpOverride(x); (modify your jump height, without weed, add to use this for the last mission since you are stuck if you don't get all the pipes before)
x = desired value; 1 to set; 0 to add; -1 to subtract;

CharacterCreator.Toggle();

weak(GameChar); // don't know what it do lol
where on the console menu do you start entering these commands??

Dull168

Jun 26, 2023
Game : BoneTown.exe

Launch game (shortcut) with "-console" parameter.

after game is loaded, try these commands in console window:
you will need to alt + tab or play in a windows to see the console;
and alt + enter to switch windowed / fullscreen mode

(not tested all)

vegasbaby(gamechar); //Gives you $99999 dollars.
alloftheabove(gamechar); //Gives you 100 of each substance and $99999 dollars.
goodtimes(gamechar); //Gives you 100 of each substance.
godlike(gamechar); //Makes you invincible.
CharacterCreator.Toggle //Opens the character creator, where you can make new babes, avatars, etc.
sweetMoves(gamechar); - Unlock all powermoves
SexyTimes(gamechar); - unlocks all the sex positions.
ICanDoThisAllNight(gamechar); - Infinite Stamina

pauseDaylight(1); //Pauses day/night cycle
setdaylight(noon);
setdaylight(dusk_shadowsoff);
setdaylight(dusk_lightson);
setdaylight(midnight);
setdaylight(dawn_lightsoff);
setdaylight(dawn_shadowson);

gamechar.setFightBuff(x); //Sets your combat level to the specified number. (I.E. setFightBuff (900);)
gamechar.setSexBuff(x); //Sets your stamina level to the specified number. (I.E. setSexBuff (900);)
gamechar.modifyMoney(x,1);
gamechar.modifyHealth(1,0); (restore health)
gamechar.modifyBallLevel(x,1);
gamechar.modifyBallSize(x,1);
gamechar.modifyStamina(1,1); // in sex only if u run out stamina
gamechar.modifySpeed(3,1); // run faster
gamechar.setJumpOverride(x); (modify your jump height, without weed, add to use this for the last mission since you are stuck if you don't get all the pipes before)
x = desired value; 1 to set; 0 to add; -1 to subtract;

CharacterCreator.Toggle();

weak(GameChar); // don't know what it do lol
wait how do you do that "-console" parameter?

tough love

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Is the straight DLC worth it?
Sincerely? Yes and no... it's really cheap, and I loved this game so much back then that I wanted to repay them, the content is nice... But it is really little new content overall, I expected a lot of new clothes and animations, it is not that, I replayed the entire game... it's a good game, but the DLC itself was disappointing. They added a lot of new locations, but I don't play this game for the locations.

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes