Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bonfire-1.png

Overview:
Bonfire is a free interactive erotic adventure with events and narrative focused on the bonding relationships that develop between the player-controlled protagonist and other characters found in the story, as he explores a realm where magic and sexual intercourse are tightly interlocked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-31
Release Date: 2023-12-25
Developer:
Version: 0.67.0
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win64: - - - -
Linux
(v0.47.2): - - - -
Mac
(v0.47.2)(Check Installation section): - - - -

Ritzy thanks for the link

Bonfire_2017-08-06_04-14-02.png Bonfire_2017-08-06_04-14-24.png Capture.PNG Capture1.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

ArcticPerv

Jun 11, 2017
Seems to be really well made. Animation is excellent. The world is pretty empty right now, only 3 orcs to fuck. Found a portal that leads to an inn, which has all kinds of clothes, but in the bedroom upstairs you can spawn other orcs you've created to mess around with. Also, after you've finished the "main quest" you can come back here and get a cursed nipple ring that makes every part of you very slowly grow.

Reactions: Beabear

cura123

Sep 14, 2016
I apologize for typing that I wish it had more genders or races. I respect the yaoi and orcs fans community and the creator's decision choosing to focus only on them. The game is really amazing with its customization options, entertaining dialogue, and unique animations. I really enjoyed it even more than any other Unity game.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Huh.
Is this just orc yaoi or is it something like "fuck your way to the top of the tribe to assert dominance, then assault other races' villages for breeding purposes"?

powerpenis18

Aug 13, 2017
They are in a different plane/dimension from their village, they start without memories, but they are performing a ritual to ban an evil good who their god banned eons ago.
And the ritual involve having sex between to males orcs because they have more sexual energy so is more efficient, and when they both cum at the same time they merge but that is also part of the ritual.
But since is alpha their is lots of things to come.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Changed the bonfire logo, so it would show up on the new visual update list. :)

D

Deleted member 39568

Even thought I'm not really into Bara I think I'll give this game a go just because of it's asthetics and mechanics. The animation, scenery, lighting and systems are all worth checking. Glad to see a game that's not a 3D VN for a fucking change.

Hahablah

Oct 5, 2017
Seems to be really well made. Animation is excellent. The world is pretty empty right now, only 3 orcs to fuck. Found a portal that leads to an inn, which has all kinds of clothes, but in the bedroom upstairs you can spawn other orcs you've created to mess around with. Also, after you've finished the "main quest" you can come back here and get a cursed nipple ring that makes every part of you very slowly grow.
Where do I find this nipple ring.

Reactions: konstantin2547
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes