Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

delusions

Aug 7, 2017
there's only like 4 or 5 games on this site with gay content that are actively updated so i don't get why people are so upset to find out that this game exclusively has male/male content

great game btw

(ps: yaoi isn't a synonym for gay, it just refers to a genre of manga made for and by straight women featuring predominantly effeminate males and this is not that)

Last edited:

youngjock33

Nov 13, 2017
If you are looking for the Chob's Curse there are 3 items, two nipple rings and a NoseHorn and if you want you can also break the curse of the Igvapi Orc and unlock extra character customization:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, I've been looking for the right ring and the Genie Braces, but cannot find them at all. Do you remember where exactly they are in those locations?

Reactions: CTvD

riwigica

Aug 15, 2017
Hey, I've been looking for the right ring and the Genie Braces, but cannot find them at all. Do you remember where exactly they are in those locations?
This is were I have found them in "v0.13.0".

ASCII map for v0.13.0

All the Island Items are in the Island Not around the portal for the island.

Reactions: CTvD and chuckkey

Nor_Di

Nov 2, 2017
You can turn off the lamps in the inn by clicking on them. If you turn off all light sources (and fireplace) you may see something...

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Asmodea

Oct 30, 2017
True, though I wonder what's changed between 0.13.0 and 0.13.4
From what have found so far, there are two aditional aubergines, a red and a blue one. The blue of increases the girth, the red of makes the difference between a grower and a shower ;-).

There could be more things added, but im still looking around.

Reactions: riwigica

xy

Sep 25, 2017
So apparently the public release is intentionally missing a feature from the patreon release: condoms. So if the download could be updated to that release, (or the next patreon release if there is none for 0.13.4), it'd be much appreciated.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Update to v0.14.1 per Request:
Mirrors are still uploading, have patience, pls.
Updated op.

Reactions: riwigica

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Had to download and look at this, and it was a bit difficult to get what you were supposed to do and what those floating things in the air actually mean, if anything. Really great start of a game, the animations and customization etc are top notch.

That said, the initial post needs to be more clear about this being just male orc on male orc.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Had to download and look at this, and it was a bit difficult to get what you were supposed to do and what those floating things in the air actually mean, if anything. Really great start of a game, the animations and customization etc are top notch.

That said, the initial post needs to be more clear about this being just male orc on male orc.
it has a gay tag and the Yaoi Genre. Or shall i write in red a big warning gay content?

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
in this game is any woman ???
Yaoi ( ; : やおい, Japanese: ), primarily known as boys' love (BL) (ボーイズ ラブ bōizu rabu) in Japan, is a Japanese genre of fictional media focusing on or relationships , typically marketed for a female audience and usually created by female author.

I dont think so, but i dint played it.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Is interesting this game i find a island with a lamp spirit and is have some strage power =)) caracter is change single interesting like this but if a put some woman i think this game was mor interseting :)
The carcater texture is the best ^_^

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes